꒰ ͜͡➸ you get a pet

requested by @/StompySoap

i will not elaborate on the pets that i choose for each ghoul.

yes, this is to give y'all a break from all the angst, as well as myself.

the next four, including this one, are all fluffy and/or not as angsty as the past few have been.

—RAIN—

- he was a bit shocked when you first asked him about getting a pet, but quickly said yes.
- though, his happiness that he would have a dog or a cat was quick stripped away as you walked with him to a coffee shop.
- i can't wait for your reactions to it's name LMAO

"a snake.." rain breathed as you handed him his helmet for when he was backpacking on your bike. "mhm." you nodded, your helmet resting in the crook of your handlebars and the gas tank.

"you want a pet snake." rain stated. "i do." you smiled. "y/n, what if it bites you??" rain asked. you laughed softly.

"rain, he's being re-homed. i wouldn't get a snake that i knew hadn't been handled before." you soothed. "how do you even find someone giving away their snake??" rain hissed, more shocked than angry as you pulled on your helmet.

"she's a friend of a friend. if anything, i'm doing her a favor by taking cosmo." you shrugged. "cosmo." rain deadpanned. you laughed nodding.

"who the hell names as snake cosmo??" rain asked as you swung your leg over your bike. "what? you want him to be named william snakespeare?" you teased as rain put his foot on one of the pegs and climbed onto your bike as well, the bluetooth connecting between your helmets.

"shut up.." rain mumbled, wrapping his arms around you and leaning into your body. you laughed, powering up your bike and starting the journey back to the ministry.

—MOUNTAIN—

- bird.
- just imagine mountain walking around with a conure on his head.

"when is he gonna be here??" mountain asked giddily, looking out the hallway for the millionth time.

"he'll be here soon, mountain. just relax." you laughed, making sure the cage was ready and full of everything ace could need.

"i'm excited! ace is the first pet i've ever had ever!" mountain grinned, peaking out into the hallway again. "really?" you asked, looking over your shoulder. mountain nodded.

"was a bird a good idea then?" you asked. mountain paused, turning around. "i'll read up on conures. i'll make sure i know everything about them." mountain promised as you walked over.

"there's a lot more to having a pet than just knowing about them." you chuckled, brushing off some dust from his uniform vest. "oh.. you'll help me then.. right?" mountain asked. you grinned, nodding, "of course i will."

"y/n?" dew's voice called, you looked into the hallway, seeing the fire ghoul staring down a man holding a box with holes in it. "is this guy here for you?" dew growled. you grinned, looking over at mountain.

"ace is here."

"ACE!" mountain screeched, running by you out into the hallway.