꒰ ͜͡➸ they show you their wings

—RAIN—

- he's a bit insecure of them since not all ghouls have them—but i need plot so all band ghouls have them.
- he likes them a lot more and doesn't hide them as much when he sees your reaction, though.

"YOU CAN FLY?!" you yelled, barging into your room. rain yelped, practically jumping out of his skin.

"what??" rain asked. you closed the door, rushing over to him. "you have wings." you stated. rain's eyes widened. "w-well, i mean, yeah.. but i can't fly.." rain mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

how did you find out?

"can i see them?" you asked. rain looked up at you hesitantly, though he somewhat relaxed as he saw how genuinely curious you were.

rain sighed, slipping his shirt off and stretching out his wings, watching as a look of awe took over your face.

they looked like bat wings—rain's looked a bit frail, but they were still cool as hell.

"can i touch?" you asked. rain shifted nervously, watching you notice how uncomfortable he was.

"hey, if you're not cool with this i can back off. i don't want to make you uncomfortable, raindrop." you said, quickly moving your eyes from his wings to his shining blue irises.

"can.. can we wait a bit..? i never really show anyone and i'm a bit caught of guard-" you cut rain off. "rain, if you're uncomfortable you don't need to explain yourself. i'm sorry, i should've brought this onto you easier.." you whispered, hugging your boyfriend. rain smiled softly, hugging you back and carefully wrapping his wings around you.

—MOUNTAIN—

- earth ghouls don't normally have wings, but again, plot.

mountain hated his wings. he was earth ghoul, he shouldn't have even had them. nobody properly taught him how to fly, they thought his wings were a deformation—no one even thought that maybe it was a recessive gene.

alas, the past is the past, and his wings were too weak to fly and there was no real hope of getting him in the air.

you sighed as you rolled over, waking up from the nights sleep. your eyes fluttered open as you looked up, seeing mountain still fast asleep.

you smiled, scooting closer to mountain and wrapping your arms around him. though, confusion rose in you as you felt something on his back.

you stretched slightly, seeing wings coming out of mountain's back. he had cut holes into his tank top and they were slightly stretched out.

you smiled, starting to graze your hand over the radius of one of his wings. mountain sighed softly, snuggling into your body as he hugged you tighter.

a few minutes after you gently petting his wings, mountain started to show signs of waking up. you raised your hand to his hair and began softly massaging his scalp, pressing kisses to his forehead.

though, mountain tensed as he realized what he was feeling on his wings.

you were awake.