꒰ ͜͡➸ they catch you sneaking out

requested by @/Shailoq !!

—RAIN—

- it snowed.
- you were excited.
- slip out of rain's arms and run.

you smiled happily as you pulled your jacket on, quickly moving to zip up your boots. you lost your balance slightly and had to jump a bit to the side on one foot, stomping the other down once your boot was zipped up.

"dove..?" you heard your water ghoul's tired voice. you turned around, a bit anxious that you had been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do.

"what're you doing?" rain asked, rubbing his eye. his mask had been forgotten in the catacombs, his tail dragging on the ground behind him.

"um.. i was gonna go out and play in the snow.." you mumbled. rain stared at you for a moment before grabbing his jacket and slipping it on. "okay. give me a second." rain smiled, rubbing his eyes before grabbing his boots and pulling them on.

you smiled at how tired he looked with a big winter jacket on over his hoodie and his dark blue plaid pajama pants somewhat spilling over his boots.

rain shuffled over to you and pressed a soft kiss to your lips, resting his forehead against yours after while grabbing your hands.

a moment later, you heard his breathing become a bit less shallow. your eyes fluttered open, flicking around his face. rain's eyes were closed and it was clear he was falling asleep again.

"rain.." you whispered softly, moving on of your hands to cup his face. "hm..?" rain hummed, his eyes staying closed as he reached his hand up and gently held your wrist.

"you can go back to our room if you're too tired. i was just gonna go hang out for a few minutes." you whispered. rain shook his head, yawning as he stretched slightly. his tail raised slightly and quivered, relaxing as he finished stretching.

rain opened his eyes, smiling at you as he saw you looking at him.

"ready?" rain asked. you smiled, kissing rain before walking with him to the entrance of the gardens.

"ready."

—MOUNTAIN—

- he's a heavy sleeper but is always subconsciously reading your energy while you both are asleep.
- so, when you went to help aether with something when he texted you asking for help, it wasn't long before mountain was tracking you.

"thank you for this." aether sighed, watching as you took his measurements for a suit he was getting custom made. you smiled, shrugging.

"what's the suit for anyway?" you asked, stretching the tape measure down his arm.

"copia said there's an award ceremony coming up and he wanted to bring us ghouls along. i'm getting one tailored because all the suits premade are too uncomfortable." aether explained. "are you going to that old couple's shop on the main strip?" you asked. aether hummed and nodded, smiling softly as you went in depth with the measurements.

"you don't have to do all the detailed ones." aether chuckled. you grinned, glancing up at him as you wrapped the tape measure around his arm.