꒰ ͜͡➸ relations expand

————————

- swiss x dew

- um.. yeah, it
gets a bit frisky

- 600 words!

- requested by
@/rainsBiggestStan !!

————————

dew grumbled to himself as he saw swiss walking up to him.

the ritual had just ended and dew was completely done with swiss' shit.

the multi-ghoul had been teasing him all show, leaving his stage of shame just to come bother the fire ghoul.

dew was about to turn around to face swiss but an arm being wrapped around him and a hand being placed on his crotch stopped him.

"oh, you son of a bitch.." dew grumbled, quickly placing his hands over swiss'. swiss laughed, holding dew's shoulder with one hand as he slipped the other away from dew's hips.

dew turned around and thwacked swiss on the back of the head, swiss just laughing even harder as he ran away from the fire ghoul, the smaller chasing him.

~

"you were a complete dick tonight." dew huffed, making his point known to swiss. "yeah? pretty sure i saw you laughing a couple times." swiss countered, looking down at dew. the fire ghoul grumbled, feeling his face heat up.

"just because i laughed doesn't mean it didn't piss me off." dew rolled his eyes, stepping into the dressing room that was shared between the male ghouls. "that's exactly what it means. for you, anyway." swiss shrugged, pulling off his helmet and kicking the door closed.

"you're so infuriating." dew growled, taking his helmet off as well and setting it on the vanity. "that's big word for such a small ghoul~" swiss teased. "satan, shut up, swiss!" dew yelled, whipping around to face the multi-ghoul. swiss paused, staring at dew for a moment, trying to determine if he was genuinely serious or just a bit riled up.

when dew seemed to get flustered by swiss' stare, the multi-ghoul grinned.

"make me." swiss continued, walking over to the couch and placing his helmet on the arm.

dew's jaw set and he stormed over, grabbing swiss' chin and pulling him down to meet his lips.

swiss yelped at the sudden kiss, stumbling back and falling onto the couch. dew didn't hesitate to follow, climbing onto the multi-ghoul's lap and pushing even deeper into the kiss.

swiss hummed as he relaxed, slipping his hands to rest on the fire ghoul's waist, holding the smaller ghoul close to his body. dew grinned, settling himself on top of swiss and wrapping his arms around the multi-ghoul's shoulders.

"-see swiss?! dew would've killed me if- SATANAS! oh my.. DEW!" aether yelled as he opened the door to the dressing room. dew pulled away from the kiss, looking over his shoulder to see aether completely turned back to the hallway, mountain's jaw dropped. dew cackled, leaning into swiss' body as the multi-ghoul wrapped his arms around the fire ghoul's waist.

"what? what did-" rain tried to look around aether, but the quintessence ghoul quickly placed his hands over the water ghoul's goggles. "NO! no, rain, you are not being exposed to that." aether cringed, walking rain away from the dressing room.

"aether, i'm not a kid-" "you're still not seeing it. not on my watch."

mountain, ducked under the door way, grabbing the handle.

"come get us when you're done with.. expanding your relationship." mountain smiled awkwardly, trying to show his support for whatever the hell was going on between the two ghouls before he closed the door.

dew turned back to swiss, seeing the multi-ghoul grinning widely. swiss looked back at dew, their faces being dangerously close.

"hi~" swiss whispered. dew laughed softly, kissing the bigger ghoul. swiss smiled, tightening his arms around dew as he kissed him back.

_