꒰ ͜͡➸ valentine's day special

requested by @/trashyraccoonn !!

also, i just wanted to let everyone know, if i haven't done your request yet and it's been a while [over two weeks] it's because i'm planning something and i probably want to include it in my plan <3

don't worry, everything will be written eventually :)

—RAIN—

- he's never really had a real valentine's day before, so he's not sure what to do.
- he does enlist the help of the ghoulettes, though, so he's smart.

you smiled as rain led you through the woods, talking about everything and somehow nothing with him.

"are you going to tell me where we're going?" you asked. "you'll see," rain smiled, looking at you. you chuckled, shaking your head and looking around the woods.

the trees were somewhat lit up by the setting sun, some clouds rolling in from the east.

after a few minutes, you and rain entered a clearing.

there were four posts set up so that they were the four corners of a square, fairy lights hanging between them.

in the middle of the square, there were rose petals scattered around in a big heart shape.

swiss was leaning against one of the poles, looking over with his arms crossed before his eyes widened.

"oh shit-" he hissed, quickly staring some calm lofi music before stumbling as he ran off into the tree line.

you laughed softly, rain gracefully pulling you into the middle and starting to slow dance with you in the center of the heart.

he pulled you close to his chest, his arms wrapping around your waist

"today was really nice, rain.. i had fun." you mumbled. rain smiled widely, hugging you tighter. "i'm glad. you've made these last few months really special, dove." rain whispered back.

—MOUNTAIN—

- flowers.
- lots and lots of flowers.

you opened the door after you heard a series of knocks, seeing mountain standing there with about 7 bouquets of flowers in his arms.

"oh.. hello.." you laughed, stepping aside. mountain grinned, walking into your shared room with rain, dew, and aether following with 7 of their own bouquets.

"happy valentine's day, love." mountain smiled happily, setting all of the flowers on the bed and standing back.

"thank you, mountain." you grinned.

"your love is gross." dew stated. "satan, be quiet dew. you know damn well you're taking rain out tonight." aether scolded as he ushered the angry fire ghoul and blushing water ghoul out of the room.

—AETHER—

- a cute candle lit dinner at a really fancy restaurant on the main strip of town.