꒰ ͜͡➸ jealousy scale

—RAIN—

- solid 4/10
- he trusts you so it's hard to get him aggravated, but make multiple wrong moves in a row and he'll be on your ass with dew.
- not because he need dew, no, dew just likes fighting. and if rain is fighting, it's for a good reason.
- rain will watch from the sidelines and judge whoever is coming onto you's actions, yours as well.
- if he sees even the slightest amount of discomfort or anything like that he'll put on his best scary-ghoul face and come over to you.
- when all is said and done, fight or no fight, he'll always check on you first—not even letting you finish a thought of his state.

—MOUNTAIN—

- 5/10
- he's tall. if someone pisses him off there's no need for a fight, they already know they're getting their ass kicked.
- though, if he does come across someone who matches him in height, he's not very phased.
- it's not the most noble of strategies but mountain does let some of his natural energy radiate onto his opponent and they wear out faster.
- he could beat someone without using his abilities, though. he's just not in the mood to get hit.
- mountain is quick to check on you too. though, you do tend to get first word if there's been a fight. you let him ask you how you are when you're cleaning him up if he got hit badly.

—AETHER—

- 6/10
- although he doesn't show it, aether is extremely protective of you.
- well, i shouldn't say he doesn't show it, he does. but not in the typical 'growl at anyone who isn't me that gets close to her' ghoul find of way.
- either way, anyone who fucks with you in some way is stupid. everyone at the ministry knows that you're aether's and he's get himself sent back to hell before he let something happen to you.
- fights usually don't happen since he's so buff and the people who come onto you are usually cowards, but when they do? someone might end up in the hospital.
- it's happened before..
- aether won't even let you touch his wounds if there's been a fight. he's too focused on making you feel better and more comfortable.

—SWISS—

- 7/10 on a good day.
- swiss does go neck and neck with dew on jealously. it really does just depend on how he wakes up that morning.
- if he's gotten bad sleep, swiss is attached to your hip growling at anyone that passes by.
- people usually know when to back off when it comes to swiss, but there are times a new ghoul (hazu) or a new sibling of sin won't take the hint.
- swiss doesn't fight unless absolutely necessary—that being if they touch you in anyway—but when he does.. man.. it can get messy.
- since he's a multi-ghoul, he subconsciously takes the natural energy from other ghouls around him when he fights, giving him strength beyond belief.
- he lets you tend to him first if there's been a fight, but he won't stop checking in on you for days after the encounter.

—DEW—

- 9/10 , though it does fluctuate regularly.
- it doesn't depend on anything. one moment he'll be attached to your hip growling at a papa, the next he'll be watching across the room with a smile as you interact very closely with his friends.
- he'll fight any chance he gets. dew isn't stupid enough to swing first, he'll wait for the opposing party to strike, but once they do all hell breaks loose.
- dew will practically go insane as he uses any of his advantages to his best ability. this tends to end up with both him in the opponent in the hospital wing because dew completely overwhelms himself when it comes to fighting for you.
- luckily, there's a separate area of the wing for the ghouls when they need to visit the nurses and doctors of the ministry.

_