꒰ ͜͡➸ they wake up with hickeys from you

requested by anon👹

—RAIN—

- he's a blubbery mess.

rain stared at the mirror in pure shock as he saw the bruises littering his neck.

"dove..?" rain called, peaking his head out of the bathroom. you were grinning at him, eyes full of mischief. rain's cheeks heated up dramatically, his hands flying up to cover his face as he whined in embarrassment. you laughed, your head leaning back as you basked in how adorable the water ghoul looked.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he's a bit shocked by your nerve. he respects it, though,
- he also walks around with his neck and collarbones on full display, much to your surprise.

"left me a gift, did you?" mountain smirked as he walked out of the bathroom, wearing a shirt that showed off all the marks you left on him. your jaw dropped, shocked by how bold he was being.

you didn't know why you were surprised, this was a very mountain thing to do—let you think you got him flustered only to get pummeled by your own frenzy of embarrassment.

mountain laughed as he watched the blush creep up on your cheeks, your elemental colors making it much more noticeable.

—AETHER—

- he's very exasperated.

aether hummed softly as he felt you kissing at his neck. he enjoyed it for a while, until he felt you nip at him. he gasped softly, realizing you had been leaving marks on him for the last 30 minutes.

"y/n, darling," aether sighed, sleepily opening his eyes. you pulled away from his neck, smiling up at him innocently. aether chuckled, pulling you into his arms and pressing a kiss to the base of your horn.

you went to continue nipping at the quintessence ghoul's throat, but a certain spaded tail sliding around the back of your neck and quickly put an end to any actions you were about to proceed with.

—SWISS—

- unsurprisingly, he walks around with your marks on full display, bragging to anyone who would listen about what you had gifted him with that morning.

you rolled your eyes as swiss' arm wrapped around your shoulder, another round of bragging ensuing with a certain water ghoul.

rain nodded along with what swiss was saying, clearly tuning out every remotely horny thing the multi-ghoul said.

"rain, you're not even looking!" swiss exclaimed. "satan below, swiss, i do not want to look at the remains of the sex you two had last night." rain grimaced.

you laughed sharply, shocked by the bluntness of the water ghoul. swiss scoffed, "whatever you say, man. i love 'em."

—DEW—

- you'd think he'd like showing them off, but this is one of his private love moments.
- he loves the intimacy of marking one's partner that way, so you definitely get some marks in easy-to-hide places as well.

you hummed as dew kissed up your neck, putting a gentle end to the intimate moment between the two of you as he nipped and sucked a small mark that was hidden behind your ear.

"thank you for all of this," dew whispered softly, kissing you after. you smiled, kissing your ghoul back before he slowly pulled away and grabbed his balaclava.

"i'll be in the common room. i'll save you some breakfast, too." dew smiled at you. you smiled back and nodded, happy you started your day with such a soft moment. dew kissed your forehead before slipping out of the room, silently closing the door behind him.

you immediately dove for your phone, texting rain.

'come to my room right now. you're gonna love this.'

WARNING: i'm about to talk about mountain unmasked !!

it's hayden's birthday today !! happy birthday to him <33