꒰ ͜͡➸ you're a fallen angel

—RAIN—

- utterly shocked when he found you in the woods
- he felt a shift in the energy of the grounds and immediately went to investigate

rain growled to himself as he prowled around the woods, searching for the human that was breaking many rules.

though, as he got closer to whoever was radiating this energy, he realized they weren't moving, and they were calm. something that a trespasser would never be.

especially on grounds infested with ghoulish guards.

he stepped into a clearing, looking around. then he froze.

there you were, beautifully laid in the grass with your black wings outstretched behind you.

rain's breath was knocked from his chest as he stepped closer, feeling how gorgeous you were.

rain knew that angels were known for their beauty. he knew that once you saw an angel's beauty you'd never look for another. he never believed the rumors, set on the fact that one being's looks could never ruin a whole world of romantic lives.

now he knew. now he understood.

rain had to make you his before he brought you back to the church. no one else could have you.

no one.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he was coming back from an errand run for imperator when he saw you trying to fly
- he noticed your black wings and immediately knew you weren't a threat, so he offered to help.

mountain's eyes widened as he watched the figure reach about 20 feet in the air before their wing faltered and they went crashing back to the ground through the trees. he heard pained grunts and yelps. then a groan of frustration and anger.

mountain looked down at the bag in his hands, figuring imperator could wait a little longer.

mountain quickly ran through the trees, running a bit faster when he saw you on the ground, cradling one of your wings in your lap as tears ran down you face.

"are you alright?" mountain asked. you looked up, startling at the sight of mountain's horns and tail and.. height.

satan, this ghoul was tall.

"um.. i.. i don't think so.." you whispered, remembering all of the stories of angels being killed by ghouls.

but you had watched ghouls. observed them from afar. that's actually what got you kicked from heaven—you had become obsessed with the nature of satan.

"do you want help? i can take you back to my home and take you to the infirmary." mountain offered, crouching down so his height wasn't as intimidating. you stared at the ghoul in front of you, feeling an immense sense of calm from his green eyes.

then you nodded.

mountain smiled, slightly moving to his feet and holding his hand out for you. you took his clawed hand in yours, letting him haul you up.