꒰ ͜͡➸ sick

————————

-mountain and aether :]

-fluff <3

-360 words!

- no trigger warnings

- requested by
@/MusicPeaceReader !

————————

you groaned, though that proved to be a mistake as a whimper was forced out of you from the pain in your throat.

"I HEARD A WHIMPER!" your door slammed open, your boyfriend aether standing with his hand pressed against the wood. you practically jumped out of your skin at the loud noise, though you had no time to process before aether had rushed over to you and started looking all over your face and body.

a moment later, your boyfriend mountain walked in holding lots of different medicines.

"i told him you had a fever and he ran all the way up here." mountain rolled his eyes as he placed all the medicines on the bedside table.

"does your throat hurt?" aether asked. you nodded. aether nodded as well pressing his hands to the pressure points on your neck, closing his eyes and focusing.

you looked over at mountain, seeing him smiling at you with some cold medicine and a glass of water.

"flu." aether said after a moment, looking back at mountain. the earth ghoul hummed, handing you the medicine and water before going back to the bedside table to look at what he had.

aether climbed into bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you and nestling into your neck.

you watched mountain as he searched for a certain medicine, humming to himself as he found it.

"this should help your headache and congestion." mountain said, getting two pills and handing them to you. "thank you." you croaked, swallowing the pills.

"shh," aether shushed you softly, his tail brushing up against your lower leg. you rolled your eyes playfully towards mountain, the earth ghoul chuckling as he took your water and put it on the nightstand.

mountain climbed into bed in front of you, wrapping his arms around you and aether. the quintessence ghoul hummed appreciatively, making you smile.

mountain chuckled, kissing your forehead as he draped his tail over your waist, the end of it draping over aether's waist as well.

"we love you, y/n.." mountain whispered.

"i love both too." you smiled, your voice hoarse.

"mountain, stop making her talk." "shut up, aether."

_