꒰ ͜͡➸ ask the ghouls/papas

alright !! thank you all for the questions, very much appreciated <3

anyway, let's get this going, shall we?

—GHOULS—

RAIN -

"from @/Queen_Nugget17, 'what do you like to do in your free time'?" the author read. rain paused for a moment, the spade of his tail easily rising and falling as he thought.

"i enjoy lots of art forms." rain said after a moment. "i like going to the theatre on the strip and seeing whatever shows they have—i buy tickets for upcoming ones as well." rain smiled, tilting his head. the author smiled, writing everything down.

"what about music? do you write any or do you just leave it unless your in rehearsals, practices, or rituals?" the author asked. "i've tried writing—lyrics come naturally but other than that it's a bit more complicated than i'd like." rain shrugged. the author nodded, writing down his answer with a smile.

"uh, from @/mountainfangirl123," rain scoffed as a loud laugh was heard from mountain in the lounge of the common room behind him. the author laughed softly. " 'do you enjoy swimming/other activities involving water'?" the author read. rain perked up, smiling happily.

"i love it. in the winter the lake freezes over so all the water ghouls go out and cut a couple holes in the ice so we can swim. we can't be outside or in the water very long since we don't maintain temperature very well, but it's awesome swimming under the ice." rain rambled, a big smile on his face. the author smiled as well, noticing his tail had started wagging slightly.

"that does sound fun. is it an every year thing?" the author asked, writing down his answer. "mhm." rain hummed, nodding. the author smiled, looking at their list of questions.

"alright, last one." the author said, glancing up at rain. he smiled and nodded. "@/dance_with_ur_corpse wants to know what your favorite book is." the author read. rain thought for a moment.

"i don't have a favorite, i haven't found any that really strike me that much. i like fantasy, though." rain shrugged. "what's the most recent thing you've read and enjoyed, then?" the author offered a different question. rain smiled.

"i've been reading the lunar chronicles by marissa meyer. it's like, dystopian fairytales, kinda." rain answered. the author nodded and smiled.

"thank you for answering. i'm sure everyone will appreciate your answers." the author said as she put her notebook down. rain smiled.

MOUNTAIN -

"from @/StompySoap, 'what's it like being the tallest band ghoul'?"

mountain smiled widely, laughing, "it's fucking great. making fun of dew is one of my favorite pass times."

an angry yell from the mentioned fire ghoul was heard from the couch of the common room, "FUCK OFF, SKYSCRAPER!"

"my point," mountain laughed again, nodding to the couch. the author laughed, looking down at their list of questions.

"from @/Queen_Nugget17, 'if you'd ever get to choose an instrument what would it be other than drums or percussion?" the author read. mountain thought for a moment.