꒰ ͜͡➸ kisses x2

————————

- swiss !!

- fluff <3

- 380 words!

- requested by
@/Imjustnotimpressed !

————————

"swiss!" you called, taking out a tube of lipstick. he peaked his head into the bathroom, raising an eyebrow. "what's up, buttercup?" he asked, walking in further before you both paused. you looked at him and deadpanned, "don't start." a big grin grew on his face.

"oh, buttercup is definitely a new nickname," he laughed, walking over and wrapping his arms around your waist, pressing a kiss to the crook of your neck and resting his chin on your shoulder. you chuckled and shook your head.

"we need to test a new lipstick i got." you said. finding a lip liner that matched the shade. "we?" swiss asked, looking at you through the mirror. "mhm," you nodded, starting to line your lips.

"how do you test lipstick?" swiss asked as you finished lining your lips. "you test if it smears or transfers." you smiled, filling in the rest of your lips with the lipstick. "and how does that involve me?" he asked, laughing softly as you finished with the lipstick and gave it time to dry before turning to swiss with a smile.

then, you kissed him.

swiss laughed softly as he realized what was happening and kissed you back, wrapping an arm around your waist, raising his hand to cup your jaw, his fingers weaving into the hair at the nape of your neck as he pulled you closer.

a few moments later, you pulled away, seeing a decent amount of transferred lipstick on his lips. you giggled softly as swiss smirked, your smeared lipstick being a bit amusing.

"it transferred," you smiled. "and it smeared," he nodded, kissing you again. you grinned, letting him before you pulled away and started peppering kisses all over his face. swiss began laughing, holding onto your body to steady himself as he became overwhelmed with love.

once you pulled away, you stared around swiss' face with pride, a big grin on your face. swiss glanced up to the mirror and saw kiss marks all over his face.

"i'm walking around with these all day," swiss smiled, kissing you once more before leaving the bathroom and your shared room to go brag to all the other ghouls.

you laughed softly and shook your head, turning to the mirror and taking off your lipstick.

_