We were on the 19th Loop when we saw a  huge amount of mineral water bottles and packets of cigarettes lying at a place.

"Stop stop" I said and held Mihir more tightly.

" That's your ghost? " Mihir asked and I glared him.

"Okay okay! Now what? " He added

I picked out a bottle of water and kept it there on the small rocks where a small temple was made.

"No cigarettes" Mihir mocked

"Shut up" I whined but looked at the place where Mihir's eyes we're fixed!

His shoulder which I clutched tightly due to fear.

We left from there and started crossing remaining two loops.

"So, what's the story behind this? " Mihir asked

"Well, a long time back. According to my research 1999" I bluffed while Mihir looked at me from rear view mirror.

"It's called purely internet. Suffer" He said and I huffed

GATA LOOPS

Do you wanna listen or not? " I asked while he nodded

"Yes! So there was a truck driver passing from here in winters. His truck broke down in middle here on 19th loop. Truck driver had a helper. Driver decided to walk to near by village for help and The helper was little unwell so he decided to stay there only since the truck was loaded with goods. But after some days when truck driver came back, the helper was dead due to thirst, hunger and cold. He was buried there only" I narrated

"Then? " He asked

"Now, after that many people passing from here has witnessed a man stopping them and asking for water & ciggerate. Villagers then came on conclusion that it can be none other then the spirit of that helper. So they built a small temple here and passengers passing by offers water or cigarettes so that they further don't face any calamity" I explained and he chuckled.

"Don't laugh Mihir. I know you don't believe all this" I frowned

"Yes, I don't believe this all. But I believe you! That's why I didn't stop you to believe in whatever you want to" He said and I smiled at his gesture.

We passed the Nakee La and after two hours, we reached Pang.

NAKEE LA PASS