Chapter - 2

Isha's POV

"ISHU. This is the last time I'm telling you and Baani to wake up. You've a flight to catch" Dad screamed from outside when mom huffed.

"I sometimes hate your dad" Mom mumbled in her sleepy voice while I giggled.

"Isha Mittal. You will be not allowed to go if you're a minute late now " Dad knocked and I widened my eyes running towards the door and opened it.

"Fully awake sir" I muttered while mom came from behind and dad gave her a glare.

"Hihi. Good morning honey" Mom wished while dad narrowed his eyes at her.

"You are her mother. Do you know that? God woman. What am I going to do with you? It's her flight in two hours and you came here sleeping when I woke you up from our room " Dad started when mom looked at him with a boring look.

"It's not my mistake that I married a man, who in his fifties too wake up at 6:30 sharp and starts with his exercices & jogging. And as of Isha, she's like me. She can get ready in minutes. Right baby" Mom smirked and I giggled.

"Aye aye captain. And now you both, can continue your cat fights downstairs. Other wise, now I'll for sure get late" I told and slightly pushed them out of the room.

"We're waiting. Come soon" Dad told and I nodded smiling at him while they both again started mocking and teasing each other.

Ah! That's not a new thing.

Me, mom & our sleep go hand in hand.
We both love our sleep more then anything.

Well people who know Baani Bajaj, they know this thing very well!

And I guess Baani Bajaj & Kabeer Mittal need no introduction.

Well, As of me!

I'm Isha Mittal! The daughter of Baani Bajaj Mittal & Kabeer Mittal.

And I am named after my star Grand mom, Isha Mittal.

Well, that's what I've been calling her since I got to know about her.

And let me tell you, her genes of eyes is being passed and I'm the second generation!

Everyone thinks that being the only daughter of Kabeer & Baani Mittal, I've got everything in hand, but that's where people go wrong.

It isn't that easy bro!

I went to the walk in and opened the knob but bad luck...

I stomped foot on my heel  kept there and slipped falling with a thud.

Ugh! I hate myself when I'm clumsy!

Well, you're almost all the time babe!

Okay, you can just shut your mouth!

So, this is Isha Mittal!

The clumsy copy of Baani Mittal!

So what! Mom got dad....

I'll also get some one!!

Huffing and throwing the heel away, I went inside bathroom and took a shower after which I got ready in my white T shirt and ripped denims. Letting my hairs flow as they were little wet, I re- checked all the essentials in my hand bag and left for downstairs when I saw dad feeding mom breakfast.

I stopped at the stairs and looked at them with awe.

It's been years to their marriage and still they're same.