Chapter- 46

Mihir's POV

Did she say that?

I mean, of course come on, I'm the Mihir Malhotra. Girls die to go on a date with me!

Yes, But she's not any other girl, she's Isha Mittal.

And she asked me on date.

Basically, she didn't say date! You think it as one!

It is date! You don't need to tell me what's it sub conscious.

There was a constant smile on my face till I reached Vivaan's home.

"Look at someone. So happy" Mihira's voice came and I looked at her.

"Mihira" I whispered and hugged her.

"How are you here? " I asked

"Arey! Actually I have a hearing here tomorrow. And since you're also leaving tomorrow so we'll go back togather" She said and whenever this word comes in front of me... I feel as if... I couldn't tell her!

Even a bit of my feelings!

And I've to go. I've work commitments and I need to do them too.

"Mihir. What happened? " Mihira asked

"Nothing. Am, will you pick out something for me. I've a dinner to attend" I told

"Clients? " She asked

"Isha" I said

"What! Dinner with Isha. That means date. Oh my God. You told her. She feels same right. I knew it" She blabbered

"It's nothing like that Mihira. It's just since I told her, I'm leaving tomorrow. She told to have a dinner. That's it. " I said and her smile turned into frown.

"You didn't tell her till now? Even a bit" She asked

"I.. Couldn't. " I sighed

"Mihir. Loosen up a little. Forget whatever happened! Take a step. Take the risk" She said

"Mihira. It's not that easy" I told

"I know. But what you want in life after wards Mihir. Regrets? An old age full of regrets when you'll tell yourself every day that you regret not telling her your feelings? " She asked and I denied.

"Then take the risk. You're Mihir Malhotra bro. You're made for taking risks" She said trying to lighten up my mood.

"Remember the last time I took a risk. I lost someone forever" I told and she sighed

"Can we just... Move on from that. Please. Stop, just stop being ridiculous Mihir." She yelled and went upstairs without waiting for me.

Okay, I irritated her right now bad!

I sighed and followed her upstairs as she went towards my closet and opened it.

And picked out a a black shirt & black trousers.

"You look dapper in this" She whined and I chuckled

"Thank you" I thanked and she looked at me.

"Mihir. Time waits for no one. Not even Malhotras. So atleast let her see what you feel for her by your actions so that she knows there's something. You always say right, actions speak louder by words. But I say actions should go hand in hand with words. A little from your side. Rest will depend on her" She said and I nodded.

"Now... Before I'm late shall I go? " I asked and she chuckled nodding.

"Bye. I'm sleeping. All the best" She winked and I smiled bidding her bye.