Chapter- 52

MIHIR'S POV

"Charlie. Security." I said and he nodded as I stepped out of the car.

I went inside to see everyone there.

"Mihirrrrr" It was of course Mihira to scream and she hugged me tight.

"You're choking me" I managed to say and she chuckled.

"Well done my boy. I'm proud of you" She said and everyone laughed.

"I'll be back in jiffy" I told and went upstairs and after freshening up and changing into some casuals, I went down stairs.

Soon we reached hotel and were having our dinner when dad spoke.

"He must be feeling jealous of us right now Vivaan" Dad said and Vivaan chuckled while I scowled

Of course I'm!

"See, see his face" Dad again mocked

"Abeer. No teasing my son" Mom scolded while I smirked looking at dad.

"Yeah dad. Don't tease him. Let him sulk alone" Mihira mocked and everyone laughed and this time mom too.

"Mom you too" I huffed

"But Mihir, how you both are going to manage this, long distance? " Vivaan asked and I sighed.

"I don't know Vivaan, but see, I've very simple answer to every question that comes in our minds. I want to be there with her for ever. Even if it takes miles of distance. " I said and dad looked at me.

"Distance is the real test Mihir. You do yours. Let destiny do it's own. " Mom told and I nodded.

"Did you open my bags" I asked mom

"No, why? " She questioned back

"Isha has sent gifts for everyone" I told and mom grinned.

"She's such a sweetheart. Sometimes you know, I just wish to take next flight to Jaipur and meet her" Mihira said

"And Mihir right now must be thinking, tell me mom, when are we leaving" Vivaan mocked this time and I sighed.

"You all won't let me leave in peace right" I asked

"Never" They all said in unison and laughed which was joined by me.

After dinner, of course we went to ice cream parlour and there's no doubt, everyone here was reminded of my ice cream monster there.

I clicked a picture and send it to her.

"Take yours. Gluten and sugar free" Mom made a face while I chuckled.

"She's exactly same" I said and she smiled.

I looked at dad, Mihira and Vivaan discussing and laughing over some thing while mom pointed the two seats on roof top.

"Guys, we'll be back." Mom said and dad looked at her and me and then nodded smiling.

"So, finally confessed? " She asked  as we sat and I nodded

"Yes mom. Finally. Keeping my all fears, all past, all future aside. I chose present" I said

"And you know what she chose. The same. Present" She replied and I looked at her.

"It's simple Mihir. You love her. And she, has to just get that one moment to make herself believe the same. Just wait for that one. Let her take that sweet little time of herself" Mom said and I nodded.

"I... Honestly Ma, I gave her my for ever. Even if she wants that to decide. But trust me, when I left for airport from Jaipur, my feet weren't moving. It felt as if either run and stay with her or else pick her up in my arms and take her with me" I told and she laughed.