Chapter- 22

Isha's POV

How can I be so dumb! How!

But I remember, I checked the papers before signing them and putting the seal.

So how can this even happen!

"I'm.. Sorry" I whispered and he sighed looking at me and came near me.

"Sorry won't fix anything" He calmly said and I looked at him as a tear left my eye.

"Isha" He spoke and I looked down.

He raised his finger to my chin and pulled my face up.

"I know you weren't totally at mistake." He said and I looked at him.

"You trust me" I asked

"I do" He replied and I bursted in tears crying and hugged him.

"I don't know how this happened Mihir. I swear, I checked the papers." I sobbed

"Hey. Sush. Stop crying" He said giving me a glass of water and I took it gulping in one go.

"Now listen to me Isha" He spoke again holding me by my shoulders.

"You aren't totally at mistake yet you've messed up because you were there. Agree? " He asked and I guiltly nodded.

"So just sitting here and crying over the fact won't change anything now. Because we've to work from here right now..." He said pointing to my brain.

"So now two things again. First, I don't want to see you crying a bit because, I can do one thing at a time. Either wipe your tears right now or else encourage you to wind up the situation with me. So now you've to decide. Wanna cry sitting here or help me out because you were the one who was there" He stated and I looked at him.

How can he be so calm right now when I've made a so big mistake.

And he's right! I don't want to be the reason of his loss ever. I want to be his.. Strength.

"The later one" I said wiping my tears and looking at him.

"Great! That's what a businessperson does. And you're one Isha. Come on. Get a seat. We need to discuss the whole matter and situation" He encouraged wiping the last tears on my face and I nodded.

I took the chair and rested my self while he looked at me and then sat on the chair near mine and pulled my chair a bit closer to him.

Ugh you heart! Stop dancing like this at such serious moments too!

"What? " He asked when I moved my head denying.

"Let me first make some calls" He mumbled and I nodded while he dialled someone.

"Mr. Nair, Mihir Malhotra here. There might come a case to you related to an illegal land which will be on the name of K & M empire. I want your police department, to not take any action against it right now. " He stated on call and I looked at him shocked.

"I know very well what I'm saying and I'll clear the name of my company very soon. I just want some days. And think before you answer me this time Mr. Nair, because you very well know that from where the funds of your raillies and political programmes come from" He warned and a small smirk made a way on his lips as he cut the call.

"Mr.. Nair as in...chief minister of that state ?" I asked and he nodded dialling someone else and told him the same.

Well, not bad at all!

And moreover his aura speaks dominance!

"Thankyou Mr. Agnihotri. Just no actions till I say. " He ended cutting the call and then again dialled.