Chapter-55

ISHA'S POV

I didn't want anything else from God other then what I saw today.

This... This happiness of Mihir!

That face of him where his expressions told that now he's free of every guilt and every burden of his past.

And well, I came Mumbai in evening and told everything to uncle and aunt.

Avika apologised to Abeer uncle too for saying mean things to him in her anger.

And honestly, Avika is an amazing person! And the way I see Vikram with her, I feel so good because they both are meant to be together.

I remember Mihir's reaction when he saw me first.

Love! I could see that in his eyes! His body language, his expressions!

How did I get so lucky!

But the best moment for me today was, When Mihir got his Avi back!

I saw the way Mihir's eyes begged sorry just like his tongue rolled out this word sorry!

I could see the pain in his eyes and the happiness after everything sorted out.

But, right now I was sitting inside this guest room and was getting... Well bored.

I sighed and was opening room's door to go to kitchen for ice cream when I bumped into a tall.. Wall!

I was about to shout but before that a palm came to my mouth stopping me from shouting.

I looked at the person and then raised my brow.

"Shut up. " He muttered before I could say anything.

He closed the door with help of his back and I really wanted to laugh at the way he did it.

I tried to speak but someone actually forgot that they had to remove he palm.

And hence I did what actually people should do.

"Ouch" He shrieked as I bit his palm and it was instantly removed.

"What the fuck" He muttered jerking his hand while I giggled

"You bit me Isha" He added

"Because you were lost and weren't removing your palm" I said

"Ugh. Kid" He mumbled

"What are you doing here at this time. " I asked

"I.. Wanted to see you" He said

"What! Are you mad. What if anyone see you right now. Oh God, I don't want to get  teased. Go away mister" I told trying to push that hulk!

Tried!

"Ugh! You're heavy" I whined when in another second I was in air and a small shriek left my mouth.

"Sush. You don't wanna wake them up" He whispered in my ear and I blushed as I looked at him and he gestured me to open the door knob.

"Mihir. Put me down please. Anyone will see" I exclaimed

"The girl who walks around behaving like a lioness is today behaving like a coward cat" He mocked

"Yes because it's not my home. What will Meera aunt and Abeer uncle think" I muttered pointing towards kitchen and he nodded walking there.

"Sush. Who's even telling them" He asked

"Duffer, jerk, ass! You're roaming around your mansion with me in your arms. Anyone can see" I groaned while he used his one hand opening refrigerator and taking out what I wanted.