Chapter- 37

MIHIR'S POV

It's been almost one month since I left India.

Everything felt so messed up that I wasn't able to understand that what's even right and wrong.

Things kept roaming in brain and the fact that I lost Avi even when this time she was in front me...was making everyday a bit hard.

And that one sentence of her was running inside my mind that...

I'm selfish!!

But still, in this whole month, there was just one thing that kept me moving.

Her smile!

Her laughter!

Even her frowns!!

I tried, I tried to take my mind away from her but after some time I realised that it wasn't my mind playing anymore...

It was my heart...

My heart winning over everything my mind was playing with.

And it realised... That I was falling!

Falling for her!

That feeling which I thought to be attraction was not mere that.

It was much much stronger! And it was blooming inside me more as the days passed!

I was missing her! I wanted to look at her blue eyes! I wanted to apologize her for leaving her there alone!

I just... I wanted to be there for her!

And when this realisation hit me, I just wanted to run to her but...

One thing kept holding me.

That was my past!!

"What are you thinking Mihir" Jay uncle asked handing me a cup of my Espresso .

"Nothing" I lied and he looked at me.

"Person who hates lies can't lie a bit okay. So, drop the act" He said and I sighed

"I want someone to know all about me Jay uncle. And when I mean everything, I include the reason, I didn't go back to India. I want to tell that person all this. But I'm afraid... " I spoke and he looked at me.

"Afraid of? " He asked

"Of being.. Judged. Afraid of she too thinking me selfish . Afraid that...I'll ruin whatever little we have" I whispered

"Do you think that she, the someone can judge people ever? " He asked and I looked at him.

"I mean have you seen her doing so? " He asked and I denied and before we could speak Divya masi's voice came.

"What's going on here? " She asked and Jay uncle sighed

"Our Mihir here needs some advices Mrs. Kapoor! So let's just sit. This is going to be a long day" He said and we both looked at him as he went and sat on the couch of Terrace garden.

"Get here both of you. And Mihir, start from start" He added and I sighed going near him and we all sat there.

"There's nothing to start from start uncle. It's just... I...this time I didn't leave India just because I was angry. I...this time, I left India because I knew that my anger can burn someone and I didn't want to repeat the same mistake twice over same person. Because she doesn't deserve this" I revealed and they both looked at me.

"So you're saying that you didn't leave India just because you wanted to be alone, like always? " Divya masi asked

"This time I didn't want to be alone but I was afraid that my anger would make me loose... Someone I don't want to loose ever! " I whispered