Chapter- 74

MIHIR'S POV

My steps were fumbling for the first time in life. I couldn't believe what I heard.

What's wrong with Isha!

I don't believe her. At all!

But, this is what I heard! And for getting an assurance I was there till she completed that sentence... And.. Hugged that bastard.

How can she do this! How!

"Office Charlie" I commanded and moved without waiting for anything.

As soon as I reached office, I closed my self in my cabin as anger was rising inside me to the peak.

I looked at the opened Mac book as I clenched my fists and threw it on the wall in front.

I'm going to leave Mihir forever!

She hugged that bastard.. Even when she knows how much of a pathetic person he's!

I screamed as I pushed the chairs on the floor.

Divorce!

"No way in this hell world I'm giving that" I yelled to no one in the room throwing the pen stand on the screen in front of me.

I knew nothing could calm me down today until and unless I know the reason of what I saw.

I reached mansion in the evening and looked at our room. The lights were on that means she's already here.

I went to the room and saw her coming out of the walk in.

"Mihir" She whispered and I looked at her with blood shot eyes.

"Ready to go somewhere Mrs. Malhotra" I asked walking towards her while she moved back.

"Wh.. What are you saying" She mumbled

"I won't hide behind the bush at all. I saw you with Ayaan today. In hotel" I told and she looked at me but didn't say a word.

"Why are you doing this Isha?" I asked

"You were spying on me" She questioned back

"This isn't the answer of my question" I gritted

"This is the reason I had to find someone else who won't just make me feel like a caged bird" She said going towards the charger pluck.

"Ca.. Caged bird? Tell me one thing which you've been denied" I asked

"I've many. I can't waste my time telling them" She said putting the phone inside her pocket when I pulled her hand angrily such that she fell on me.

"Mi.. Mihir what are you doing" She yelled

"Voice down. Do not force me to show you the worst side of me" I warned when she struggled to move away.

"You were fucking there hugging that bastard" I angrily spoke

"Do not call him names. And yes I was there what you'll do" She asked

"You very well know what I can" I fumed

"I can't live with you anymore Mihir. You're... Suffocating me" She yelled closing her eyes and I held her face with my hand.

"Suffocating you? Are you even listening what you're saying" I screamed

"Stay away from me Mihir. Go away. I'm done with this" She bickered

"You love me Isha! And I love you. If there's a problem we could've talked like mature people and would've solved it. But you... You fucking cheated" I raged