Chapter- 6

Isha's POV

"Have you read the file given to you Ishaani" Mr. Tripathi asked

"Just starting with that one sir. I'll make a report on it till tomorrow" I told but he denied.

"Sir, wants it today before you go" He said and I looked at him.

"It's 150+ page report sir. How can I do it just in 4 hours. It's already 5 pm" I told

"I can't do anything Ishaani. Orders from up" He said while I huffed.

"Can I just talk to him" I asked

"Sure. If you insist. But you're just an intern. He won't entertain it" He said

"I'm an employee here sir. He has to listen. It's his duty and my right " I stated while he sighed

Why is everyone here so afraid of him!

"You know right who he is" He asked

"I can handle this" I confidently told and went towards his office knocking on his door when I heard an in.

"What brings you here, in working hours" He asked as soon as he saw me.

"Sir, you want a report that's of 159 pages. It takes minimum 3 hours to read that thoroughly and then atleast 3 hours to make a report that is presentable to a CEO. It isn't possible just in a day which has less then five hours " I put my point while he raised his brow.

"Ah I see! " He said standing up from his place coming near me.

"So, daddy's little princess is here for complaining" He smirked and I glared him.

"Eyes down Miss Mittal. You're standing in my office. " He warned when I clenched my teeth looking away.

"Any sane person would know that this report can't be completed in just a single day. " I told while he rested himself with help of his table.

"Well, yes! But even when just one report was given to you. That too for reading. You said that this is so much work in one day. Given by... Angry hulk" He shot looking directly at me and I looked everywhere but at him.

He heard that!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"So Ms. Mittal, let me actually tell you,  what work load is" He stated and I was about to open my mouth when he spoke.

"I've not completed yet" He warned and I clenched my fists.

How can he talk to me in this way!

No no! It was you who wanted to work somewhere else!

So now Isha Mittal, who hasn't ever listened to anyone now has to listen to this angry hulk here.

"Earth to Ms. Mittal. I don't have free time to waste on you" He snapped his fingers at me

"I want this report on my table sharp at 9 pm. Not a minute late. Understand" He added

"Yes sir" I muttered and was about to go when he stopped me.

"Well you see Miss Mittal, my secretary has been fired. So till I get my new secretary, you'll be doing all her duties" He said and I gave him a humorless laugh.

"I'm an intern sir. Not your PA. So no. I won't be doing any thing like that. Find yourself a new PA or next time before firing a PA, get yourself a new one" I bluntly said and his eyes suddenly became dark and he came near me.

My breath  became un even yet I looked straight at him.

"Don't Try Teaching Me Miss. Mittal. Remember, I'm your Boss. Not You. " He pressed each of his words.