Chapter-75

MIHIR'S POV

"Bhai" She whispered and I looked at her and then at Ayaan.

"You bastard! Did you kidnap my sister. I'll kill you with my bare hands" I raged puching Ayaan such that he fell on the ground.

"Ayaan" Jivya screeched and before I could punch him again she knelt down holding him.

"Ayaan. Ar.. Are you okay." She cried and I looked at her shocked.

"What the fuck are you doing Mihir" She screamed and I looked at her more shocked.

What the fuck is  happening in my life will anyone just tell me.

"Jivya. No" Ayaan whispered and she looked at me with angry eyes but that softened another second and she hugged me.

"Don't hurt him please. He haven't done anything" She sobbed and my heart clenched.

I looked at Ayaan who had a bleeding nose right now.

"It's high time" They both muttered at the same time and I looked at them both

"What" I asked and Jivya gestured me to come inside.

We both were in living room while Jivya was cleaning the little blood from Ayaan's nose.

"I'm fine" He whispered looking at her and I clenched my fists.

"Just fucking don't look at her" I snapped and Jivya glared me.

"You don't know him. And what the fuck are you doing here. You were supposed to be in Himalayas. Not here. And that too with him." I seethed

"Sit silently for a minute Mihir." She said and I glared her but did the same unwillingly.

"Now say" She asked after a minute and I glared that bastard.

"Do not kill him by looks bhai. I know what he did to bhabhi in office was damn wrong but he has already been sorry for it." She defended and I still glared him while he looked down.

"What are you doing here! And stop defending him. Do you even know what he has been doing lately" I gritted and she sighed

"He was in hotel room with bhabhi where she told him that she'll divorce you" She said and I looked at her shocked.

My eyes were already welling up but somehow I controlled them.

"How do you know that" I asked

Because I was there bhai. When this all happened. And due to me, this all had to take place " She hiccuped and I looked at her.

One by one she and that man started telling everything from start.

"I.. Told her. I did. Not to do this to you. But if she won't have done this... I...they would kill me" She sobbed harder and I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry Di. I wasn't there when you needed me" I whispered

"No Mihir. You had no idea what was happening. Tho.. Those bastards. Th... They do.. Forced Isha into this. Ot.. Otherwise they would've killed me that instant and you. Sh.. She was af.. Afraid to.. Loose us boh" She cried

"I'm sorry sir. But I didn't have any other option. Isha called me and told me everything. I denied straight forward. I... Know how much you love her. Trust me I knew that the day in office only. But...If I won't have done this, Jivya's life would've been in danger." He said looking at  Jivya

"Please bring Bhabhi back. She loves you very much. So much that she's ready to leave alone but put you in danger." Jivya pleaded and I hugged her.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to anyone. I'll bring her back. And I'll ruin the people who tried messing up with my family" I determined and she looked at me.