Chapter- 14

Isha's POV

We were in Mr. Malhotra's private jet when he called Aayan.

After some minutes he came at Aayan's place and I looked at Aayan to see him sitting there working.

God, this man!

Without saying a word, I dug my head again in the book I was reading.

Don't know when sleep overpowered me and I feel asleep.

I woke up when I felt a little uncomfortable and I opened my eyes, just to get a shock.

My head was resting on Mr. Malhotra's shoulder and I had wrapped my one arm around him.

Shit shit shit!

He was reading a business magazine and I don't know how to even show my face right now.

"You can remove your head & hand now Ms. Mittal" He spoke and I abruptly sat straight.

"I.. I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra" I muttered and he didn't say anything.

He didn't even look at me!

Damn rude!

I huffed and looked at the time.

It was three pm already according to Indian time zone.

And I'm damn hungry.

"Ishaani, I was waiting for you. Let's have lunch" Aayan said coming towards me and I smiled.

"I was just going to have that" I told and stood up.

I looked at Mr. Malhotra , who was now looking at Aayan with...annoyed face.

Has Ayaan done some blunder while working!

I had my lunch with Aayan and then started working with the files.

After some time, there was announcement that jet is going to land in Zurich in five minutes so I turned off my laptop and packed the files.

It was evening four in Zurich right now and as we moved out, the chilly winter air hit the face.

And you are here like a pro wearing  half sleeved jumpsuit!

Great Isha!

Damn! My jackets are also inside the suitcase.

"What happened? " Aayan asked and I looked at him yet denying.

"Nothing. Let's move" I told when I looked at our boss looking at us... Me.

"Get in people. The cars are waiting" Mr. Tripathi told and we all nodded.

"Come Ishaani" Aayan said and I nodded moving when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Mr. Mehra, move ahead. She'll be coming with me" Mr. Malhotra told and I looked at him shocked

What does he even mean!

"Because, I haven't have yet found a new PA. And since you're managing everything since last two months, I'll be needing your help in every small thing" he reasoned looking at Ayaan and I looked at him confused.

Why is he behaving so weird these days.

"You can leave Mr. Mehra " He again spoke and Aayan looked at him for some seconds and then nodded.

"What was that Mr. Malhotra" I asked as we moved towards another car, where Charlie was standing.

"I told you that I need your help. That's it" he shrugged