Chapter- 53

ISHA'S POV

First thing...

Long Distance isn't easy!

Not easy at all!

But we're doing it! We're doing it because we want to be together.

And the reason is....

I love him!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I love Mihir Malhotra!

Damn! I mean how couldn't I realise it sooner!

It took me four freaking months to realise it!

But now when I've realises, I really want to run into his arms and tell him the same.

Every day seeing him over calls, I know how I'm controlling myself from saying those three words just because...

I wanna say them to him at a very special day!

20th July.

It's his 29th birthday!

And I wanna make it the most beautiful birthday ever.

"Madam, He's here" Maria said and I looked at her.

"Send him in" I commanded

"Good evening madam" The person wished

"Evening. Any progress? " I asked when he smiled a bit and slid some photographs towards me.

"Damn! Where! " I exclaimed

"New Orleans" He told

"Send me all the details. This deal needs to be closed" I said smirking a bit and he nodded.

After he went away, I called dad.

"Guess what? " I grinned as I spoke over call.

"You're this much happy that means the project you're working on since last four months, you've made progress" He said and I smiled.

"Yes dad. Yes! I'm leaving for New Orleans today only. Tell mom the same. I'll be back till day after tomorrow only. This deal has to be won at any cost" I told

"All the best. I know you'll do this too" He said and I hummed cutting the call.

I dropped a message to Mihir for same and went outside the cabin.

"Maria, get the charted ready. I'll leave as soon as possible to New Orleans. Make sure it's a secret affair. No one should know. Till then, I'll grab a coffee" I mumbled

"You sit in cabin ma'am. I'll grab you a coffee" She suggested

"No. Do the work first I told. I'll see to the coffee. Do you want one? " I asked and she looked at me a little shocked but then smiled denying.

"Okay" I added and moved towards coffee machine.

Making the coffee, I took it to the cabin and went through a small presentation.

Soon the charted was ready and hence I left for airport.

It took me a day there and then another day at another place and finally the work was completed!

And I retured Jaipur with a relief and no burden over me.

When I reached home I was recieved by mom and dad and I took them in a bone crushing hug.

"I did it. This is going to be so amazing. Trust me" I spoke and mom smiled while smirked a bit too.

"What? " I asked