Chapter- 57

ISHA'S POV

And it's his birthday!

Everything is going so nice just according to what I thought.

When I & Avika went to Juhu in morning, we talked a lot about our lives.

Mihir's childhood was the main topic of discussion & she told me that how even after being in two different continents they were so close.

In the morning aunty too came to know that last night, I was with Mihir but Thank God she didn't tell uncle or I'm sure he would've left no stone unturned to tease Mihir & me.

Okay! I was missing my mom & dad then!

I even called mom & dad asking if they'll be able to make it and thankfully, they will!

In the morning we went to Iskcon & Gurudwara and Oh Man!

Going to these places with Mihir, have always been in my bucket list.

We did lunch & then a little shopping, moreover it was shopping for gifts.

Okay I know he isn't a kid but, in this last year, Mihir has pampered me with everything, my every wish, even my unsaid wishes.

So, why shouldn't men be pampered?

"Hey! There must be a parcel on the name Isha Mittal " I asked the manager of the boutique

"Yes madam. We've been waiting for you to see it for further work.  " She said

I looked at the outfit and smiled.

"Send it to the main showroom. I've talked to the designer" I told and she nodded.

"Anything else ma'am. Do you like any of the outfits?" She asked

"Well, I don't want one but your collection is pretty so I've taken a midi dress. " I told and she smiled as I swiped my card.

"Thank you" I replied taking my parcel and went out.

"What have you bought? " Mihir asked me

"Why should I tell you? " I mocked

"That's not fair Isha" He huffed

"Babe, you'll get to see what I bought after wards on me" I said kissing his cheek then realised, I was in parking.

"Well, you can't distract me like that. And wait, I wanted to ask that there's nothing written in this itinerary." He stated

" Oh really" I asked as we set inside our car.

"Isha wait" Avika called me and I smiled  inwardly.

"Listen, I want your help in a bit of shopping. I'll be leaving for NY tomorrow. So... Come with me in my car naa. Mihir will go with Uncle & aunt. " She said

"Wait. What! No" Mihir instantly spoke and Avika looked at me.

We both knew this would be his reply!

"Mihir.. You're being rude" I muttered

"Ignore him Isha. Come let's go" Avika said and I nodded looking at him and mumbling a see you.

But just as i going, he grabbed my hand.

"At least tell me what's going on Isha. What's there in this little mind of yours? " He asked and I smiled

"Shopping right now I guess" I grinned and then ran towards another car while mom & dad came to Mihir.

"Your lover boy isn't leaving you right" Mihira mocked & I blushed.