Chapter- 50

ISHA'S POV

"I love you" He said and I looked at him.

I love you!

Did he say he loves me?

I mean, as in real!

No I mean, as in love, that love!

Love is love Isha!

Oh fuck freak shit shoot!

Damn!!

He LOVES ME!

HE'S KIDDING! HE'S JOKING I KNOW!

"No Isha. I ain't kidding" He said with a small smile on his face and I looked more shocked at him.

I said everything aloud again!

"Yes you did" He whispered and I hit my forehead with my own hand lightly.

"Wait, damn! You said you... I mean.. " I tried saying when he looked at me and sighed.

"Let's go to some place where there's no one else" He said and I looked at him and then nodded.

We both came down the fort and he drove us to... Well his pent house!!

It was a forty minutes drive and honestly my heart was racing rapidly.

He just now said me those three words & eight letters!

And I don't know how to even react!

I don't know why words aren't coming out of my mouth!

And why the fuck am I feeling cold!!

He didn't say a word too & it was making me feel more weird now!

I looked around as he opened the door and I was looking here and there when suddenly I hit my nose on a back.

"Ouch" I muttered stumbling on the door mat and was about to fall but two arms held me intact.

"What am I gonna do of your clumsiness" He whispered in my ear while I squirmed.

He took my hand carefully in his and walked inside turning on a the lights.

"Wanna eat something more? We can order" He asked but I denied.

"You... Were Saying something" I asked and he looked at me.

"I Love you Isha!" He professed and I gulped.

"I...um.. " I was trying to say when he again spoke.

"Sush. Lemme speak now" He said and I nodded.

"First thing, You don't need to reply anything now if you aren't ready! Okay!" He asked and I again nodded.

"Can... I ask you something? " I whispered

"Anything " He said

"Why? " I asked and he looked at me confused

"Why me? " I questioned again

"And why not you" He asked back

"Because...I'm...I'm not a perfect girl. I...I'm imperfect" I whispered as a tear rolled down my eye.

"Hey Ishu. Don't cry" He sighed wiping the tear.

"Who even wants perfect? And who is even perfect Ishu. When I myself ain't perfect then how can I expect you to be" He told

"No. You're perfect. Damn perfect in every thing. You're a... Businessman who wakes up early, who has a fixed routine. Who has a balanced life. Who doesn't keep falling here and there." I said while he smiled a bit.