Chapter- 32

Mihir's POV

You're my bestest friend!!

No Isha! No!

I mean yes, you're the best friend but you're not only best friend!

You're more then that.. And I don't know what that is!!

I reached home tired and saw mom waiting for me.

"Didn't sleep? " I asked and she looked up at me from a business magazine.

"You're late! Simultaneous day! " She spoke

"Had some work mom" I told

"Dinner? " She asked

"Done! You? " I questioned and she nodded.

"Dont stay awake for me mom" I told

"Well then bring someone who stays awake for you" She winked and I sighed

"Not again mom" I whined

"What Mihir. Come on. Now even Mihira is married. " She reasoned

"So, that's not an excuse to get married" I told

"But why Mihir. Give me a good reason" She asked

"Mom. Please, don't start again" I told and she sighed and stood up.

"Fine. I know the half of it. And you don't wanna speak then don't. Moreover why will you listen to me" She said and was going when I grabbed her hand.

"I can't come out of that mom. It'll take time. Time to heal. Please understand" I whispered and she looked at me.

"I was at mistake mom. I misunderstood. I... I can't believe she left mom. She did that mom. I don't have any idea where she's." I added as a tear left my eye and I knew this...

I knew this that's why I don't speak anything in front of mom because a tear in my eye and rivers in hers.

"I..I'm so sorry. I know what she meant to all of you. And a mistake of mine...has snatched her away from all of us. So now say mom, when I can't move from my past then how should I decide my future with someone else. Because I can't open up to someone with this. I'll be.. Judged" I  said and she wiped my tears.

"No. You'll not be judged. When you feel that this person... This person won't judge me ever, tell her that. And yes I know past can't be vanished, but your future and present mustn't be affected by it. " She told

"I'm not that strong mom. I ain't" I whispered and hugged her bidding her good night and came to my room.

Changing my clothes into night wear, I laid down on bed when all the events came running in front of me.

Past- I ruined it because of my idiocy.

Present- I don't know what's right and wrong.

Future- I can't move on with heart heavy.

What a dilemma God!

What a dilemma!!

Isha....

That one name is what runs inside my head.

But the thing is... I can't get too close to her!

Because getting closer to her means giving her the pain of my uncertain future and burdened past.

What will I even tell her about my past!

And how.. How will I even tell her about my past !!

Sighing I closed my eyes but there was a serene face coming in front of my eyes and that made me sleep peacefully.