Chapter-65

ISHA'S POV

"I'm married. Oh God" I whispered but it was so loud that everyone chuckled

"Welcome to the world of Malhotras" Mihira bhabhi screamed hugging me and I chuckled.

I looked at mom and dad who were happy but their face showed a lot of emotions.

"It's time for Vidai" Priest said and I looked at both of them.

And it was as if someone threw chilled water on my face.

A tear left my eye as my hold on Mihir's hand tightened.

"Ishu.. " He whispered and I looked at him teary eyed.

Dad and mom came forward and kissed my forehead.

"Time to go" Dad whispered and I denied hugging him.

And there I bursted into tears.

"No" I sobbed

"Princess, we're always there. Just a call" He assured

"Do I have to come to my home with permissions? " I asked and he wiped his tears.

And it's the first time I've seen dad crying.

"Idiot. It's your home. You don't even need to inform us about your coming. Just land Jaipur. And come. Mittal mansion was always yours. And will always be yours. " He promised and I sobbed hugging him tight.

"I don't wanna go away from you both. Can't Mihir come and live with us. Why I've to go" I cried

"It's tradition." Mom whispered and I hugged her sobbing.

"But I promise Ishu, you were the gem of ours and you'll always be our gem." She said wiping my tears when her own eyes betrayed her.

"Meera, you already know. Ishu is our only child. We've raised her on our eyes. I'm giving you my shadow. Please take care of her" Mom said to Meera mom

"I promise Baani. And, I'm not taking a daughter in las home. I'm taking my daughter to her own home." Meera mom assured wiping her little tear and they both hugged each other.

"I don't want to go" I mumbled like a kid when Mihir kissed my forehead.

"Abeer, Mihir. I may have a huge empire. But my real prosperity is my Ishu. I'm giving you my pride. My honour today. Never ever hurt her" Dad we'll kind of warned and a small teary smile came on my face.

"As Meera said, she's my Doll. Not a chance Kabeer" Dad said and sobbed thinking about the family I was getting who loved me so much.

"Dad, I won't say, tears won't ever leave her eyes. But I promise, if some day by any circumstance, they fall, I'll be the one to wipe them. I promise and Mihir Malhotra, never breaks his promises" Mihir promised and dad nodded patting his back.

I looked at Aayush uncle and Anna aunt and... When you see the two people who are always jolly and happy, crying then its tough thing.

"You were this small. Like a Rabbit when I held you. Pink nose, dimples and blue eyes. I knew from that day, it's the best gift our best friends have ever given us. And now letting you go away from us, I feel as if someone taking a part of us" Aayush uncle said as a tear left his eye and I snivelled

"I'll miss you both a lot " I sobbed hugging both of them and they wiped my tears

Mihir held me as we moved towards the exit where I saw Vivaan bhai.

He was standing with a white cloth and looked at me with tears.

And there, I sobbed loudly now.

"Hey sush. " He whispered as he too snivelled