Chapter- 7

Mihir's POV

And I'm just enjoying it a lot! To make her run on toes!

The day she stepped in Mumbai was a so worst day!

First of all, she just poured that color on me. Then she stumbled on me and blamed me when it was her mistake!

And damn man! She's so clumsy!

My mom, dad & sister are talking more about her then about me!

I mean come on. It's just been two days and she has turned everyone's attention towards her!

In the office too, everyone is pulled towards her!

If this goes on, she's going to make my office building, her play ground.

But, a thing I hate to admit!

She completed the report in a day. And you need guts & hard work for that!

That was impressive!

But, that's actually a war between her and me now and I'm Mihir Malhotra! I've not learnt to bend & taste defeat!

I just win!

And this time too, I'll win!

And saying sorry to her, never! Not even in her dreams!

"Sir, you called" Scarlett asked from door and I nodded.

"Stop searching for a secretary. Not for month at least" I told and she looked at me confused.

"But sir.. " She was saying when I spoke.

"I've got a secretary right now. And that's it. Stop searching for one. Okay" I told and she nodded still confused but went out.

I smirked looking at the door!

Let me show you what over working is, daddy's little princess!

I was working on a presentation when I needed some files from the foreign trade department hence I called on the line but no one picked it up.

What the hell is she doing!

I ran my hand through hairs in frustration and went out on the same floor which was just opposite to intern department when I saw her talking to some people.

Okay!

So here work is being ignored & she's doing time pass!

"But damn that Mallik, she was so clingy. You remember sir pushed her out of the office" One intern told and she gave him a bored look.

"Of course. He would've first done something himself. And then would've blamed Ms. Mallik. The typical rich playboy boss" Ms. Mittal mocked and I clenched my fists in anger.

"And who the hell are you to judge me Ms. Mittal" I boomed and they all looked at me.

"S.. Sir" Everyone mumbled

"I don't pay here to you all for gossips. Neither have my company chosen you for gossipping. Get back to your works now or get the hell out of my office " I yelled and everyone was at their places in seconds while I glared Ms. Mittal.

She looked at me and then turned to go when I stopped her.

"In my office now! With file number 12 from foreign trade department" I ordered & without saying a word more I left from there.

Who the hell is she to judge me.

I came to my cabin and closed it with a thud when after a minute there was a knock.