Chapter- 29

MIHIR'S POV

God! This girl is going to make me crazy!

I was so angry on everything today and I was adament that she's going to get an earful from me but as soon as she spoke.. As usual which was very kiddish... Yet, that made all my anger vanish away.

How is she able to do this every time!

But she had to make up to the clients and I knew she'll do it. All  I've to always do is give her a little push.

I looked at the time and it was 9 pm already.

I thought as soon as everyone goes, she'll at least come to me asking what has to be done but no...she'll do everything by her own.

Sighing I stood up and went to the lift going to the floor where her working desk is present.

It's when I saw her talking to someone over call.

"Punishment bhai, punishment. Your best friend, the angry hulk is punishing me for coming late at office. Huh! " She dramatically spoke.

Wait a second..I've a simple name!

What's this angry hulk!

"Oh come on bhai. Stop taking side of the angry hulk. He's..such a dork. I mean come on, now everyone has left office. And I'm sitting here alone. Least he could've done was, give me company. But that freak is sitting in his cabin" She complained

Dork!

Freak!

Let me show you!

"High thinking Miss. Mittal" I spoke and she turned herself to find me standing looking at her.

"Oh.. Hu.. Hi" She muttered while she looked over at call.

"Save me pleaseee" She whispered over call to Vivaan while I raised my brow.

"Bhaa.. Bhaiii.. Bhaii" She whisper yelled  over call but I guess the call was cut.

"Aa... I...I've a lot of work" She said and turned back ready to run when I slid my one hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me such that her back touched my front.

Mihir! What are you doing!

"Mihir" She gasped and I turned her around to make her face me.

"Dork? " I asked and she denied and then nodded smiling looking away.

"So I'm a dork because I didn't come saying you that Isha, Isha let's sit in my office. Why are you sitting alone" I mimicked myself and she chuckled but wriggled in my hold when I tightened it and picked her up in my arms while a small scream left her mouth.

"Mihir, what are you doing" She asked horrified

"Just completing your wish madam" I replied taking her to the lift.

"I.. Can walk. " She told

"I know. But who knows, you run away or else..as usual fall " I mocked and she huffed.

"Mihirrrrr putttt meee dowwwwnnn" She yelled in my ears while I pulled my face away.

"Stop screaming woman"I snapped and she giggled as we reached my cabin.

"Your hands doesn't hurt? "  She asked as I made her stand carefully...

Yet not leaving my hand from her back.

"Yeah it does. I mean come on, how much you eat. And then you're...bulky. And the way you keep eating those desserts and ice creams, you're going to be obese " I smirked and she glared me.