Chapter- 40

ISHA'S POV

Nahargarh Fort!

It's my most favorite place in Jaipur.

When I was small and something would've happened, I used to come here.

It was like a mood changer for me.

And of course, mom's favorite place.

People who know mom & dad closely knows why Nahargarh Fort is so close to their heart.

But, I never thought that I'll be coming here this way.

Of course I wanted to bring him here but not when... I'm immensely hurt with what he has done.

I need answers but my anger doesn't even allow me to talk to him.

I want to shout at him and ask why He left me all alone there when he promised to be there for me!

A lone tear escaped my eye as I was seeing the sun set sitting on the edge of the fort when a hand suddenly touched my cheek and wiped that tear.

I looked at the person and turned my face away.

People says my blue eyes are hypnotizing then why these brown eyes pull me towards them!

He sighed and sat near me looking at the sky.

"The sunset's really beautiful from here" He said and I didn't speak anything.

"Thankyou for bringing me here Isha" He added while I looked at the sky constantly.

"And... I'm sorry" He whispered and I looked away this time as tears pooled into my eyes.

"I've no rights to make you cry but I do that everytime. I'm really bad I know" He sighed and I wiped my tears.

"Please don't cry Isha. That's really painful to see" He added turning my face towards him.

"Tsch. Say something Isha. Anything. Yell at me, slap me, punch me. Anything. But talk to me please. " He begged and it's the first time I look at him.

"Mihir Malhotra, you can't just come in my life then disappear suddenly and then make an entry back so easily" I finally said as anger overpowered me and I was about to stand up but a firm hold on my wrist didn't let me.

"Leave my hand Mihir" I warned

"Never. No. You've to listen to me" He stubbornly said

"I don't want to. I don't want to listen anything because you lost the right. I thought you as my... My best friend Mihir. That friend who would never leave me. There are very very few people to whom I'm close. You were the one and I thought... For you too it was same. But I was wrong. I was fucking wrong because you left me. You left me when I needed you the most. When....I wanted you. When my time in Mumbai was going to get over and I wanted to spend it with you. Everyday I was reminded of you but I didn't get to see you. You left. Without giving reasons, without telling anything. Without a Goodbye! So You, Mihir Malhotra, Have no Rights Now" I yelled and he clenched his fist.

"I do have. And I know that. Because I've hurt you and you're angry. Do you know what does that mean? We are something. And I've right to explain why I left. Where I left. Without explanations" He stated and I glared him.

"We.. Are nothing. So Leave My Hand" I warned again

"Try me" He challenged and I wriggled by wrist trying to get up but it was nearly impossible.

I sighed in frustration and looked at him.

" Why are you causing pain to me everytime. Why." I screamed as tears left my eyes and this time he left my wrist but his one hand was on waist because we were on the edge and if he would've left my hand, I could've stumbled.