Chapter- 43

Isha's POV

"Daaadddd! " I yelled from the room

"What" His voice came

"I'm not getting anything" I whined going out from the room towards kitchen.

"On what topic? " He asked

"Of course how to be at office on first day" I stated

"Hah! Very simple. Strict face and being a boss" He said

"Not at all. Be friendly Isha. Employees love that" Mom's voice came and I looked at her.

"Never. Don't let them over power you Isha. Remember you're the boss" He argued

"Really! And who did over power me Mr. Mittal" Mom asked folding her hands and dad looked at her and then at the pancakes he was making.

"Pancakes! They're your favorite" Dad said showing the pan while mom smirked

"Of course my favorite" Mom sighed looking at dad... Dad's eyes.

Yeah, she's still obsessed with them!

"Baani, Isha's looking" Dad said and I smirked

"So what! I'm looking at my property" She stated and I chuckled

"Ah, Baani! My pancakes will burn" He further told and that caught mom's attention.

"Well, Isha. It's your first day and see, you're the boss so no one's going to come to you and say on your face that they don't like you" She said looking at dad as it was indirect taunt for him while he took the breakfast to table.

"So, be a little friendly & little strict. Friendly while talking about anything other then work and really strict when talking about work. Okay" She added and I smiled nodding while we both took our seats at dining table.

"Princess, just be yourself. Nothing else. And yes, your mini fridge there is full" He said and I grinned.

"Thankyou dad. I love you" I said and he smiled and we had our breakfast.

"I'll.. Leave. Bye" I added hugging them and as soon as I reached the main gate I saw Aayush uncle.

"You didn't even call me" He narrowed his eyes

"Well, I was going to come there." I told

"Ahan! And why so? Wanted to see someone. Well, he wasn't at home." He smirked

"Who he? Vivaan bhai? " I asked and he hit his forehead lightly.

"Mihir" He said

"Oh, we've a meeting in morning. So he must've left for office. I know his plans before hand " I blabbered and then looked at him shutting my eyes.

Shit!

"Very well" He smirked

"Aayush uncle" I whined while he chuckled opening the car's door for me.

"So, first day? " He asked as he drove.

"I'm nervous. What if no one likes me? I mean.. Dad & mom, they've already raised the bar as bosses" I told

"Then break the bars." He said

"It isn't that easy" I frowned

"Ishu, we all know that you're going to do amazing! And it's gonna be a very long journey. So give it an amazing kick start. And then first project you'll be handling as the CEO is itself going to be so big" He said and I smiled as my phone pinged.