Chapter-64

MIHIR'S POV

"Wake up Vikram" I screamed now for the fifth time

"Shut up Malhotra" He snapped in sleep.

"God. You're exactly Isha's brother" I muttered

"Yes, I'm Malhotra" He huffed sitting on bed yawning.

"You hated me. You were good like that. Without disturbances" I said and he gave me an annoyed look and went to bathroom while I smirked.

I was soon ready in a white kurta pajama and looked at Vikram who smirked

"What? " I asked

"Nothing. Just looking, how love can change people" He said and I turned around.

"What change? " I asked looking here and there.

"Mihir. You're smiling looking in the mirror. I'm familiar with the looks" He said tapping my shoulder and I smiled a bit.

"Come on. Let's go" He added and I nodded as we moved out.

The Haldi ceremony was to take place at the pool side hence we directly went there and had out breakfast first.

No doubts, I was waiting for someone to show up but I'm sure, her sleep is more. important then the wedding.

Can't even fight over that!

I was thinking all this when someone tapped on my shoulder and I smiled as I inhaled white rose & musk.

Well, many can have the same scent but when you smell cocoa, it'll be Isha.

Otherwise, who pairs musk with cocoa.

"Morning Sleepy head" I wished

"How do you know it's me without turning" She asked

"I've my ways" I replied turning and looked at her.

She was wearing this white floor length, her hairs tied in bun.

"I love you" I said and she smiled

"I know that" She winked and Sarah & Avika chuckled.

"Come on idiots! Come here" Mihira said and I raised my one brow when she chuckled yet pulled us with herself.

"This looks.. Beautiful" Isha whispered as she saw the decorations.

The background which was covered with marigold flowers and two sitting arrangements were made.

"Beauty and beautiful" I smirked and she looked at me.

"Lame" She mocked and I sighed

The drums were beating and we were made to sit in a big Urli (gigantic bowl)

Our parents looked at us with big smiles.

Anna aunt and Aayush uncle first came forward while Baani aunt made Isha cover her head with a pink veil and close her eyes.

Mom soaked the chooda (bangles) in milk and then Anna aunt and Aayush uncle made her wear that.

"Tell me I look fab" She asked me and I chuckled.

"You look fab" I said and she giggled.

After that her bangles were covered with red cloth and kaleerein(umbrella shaped hangings) were tied in her wrists.

She opened her eyes and then smiled looking at me.

"Now the fun begins" She smirked and looked at everyone.