Chapter- 60

MIHIR'S POV

I feel as if I'm seeing a dream and as soon as I wake up, it'll end.

Because, for a person who used to wake up every day with a guilt now when wakes up everyday with a smile on face, it's hard to believe.

"What are you thinking about? " A voice came and I looked to find her.

"Just, something" I replied and she smiled and sat down on the same couch in her garden.

"Then then me what something" She asked and I denied looking at the moon in the sky.

"Mihir, what happened?" She asked

"I'm afraid Isha" I whispered

"Afraid of what? She asked

" I'm afraid that what if this all is dream. You're a beautiful dream that I'm seeing. Everything is good in my life this is a dream. And then tomorrow when I wake up, everything is just vanished. There's nothing. There's no you. I'm.. Afraid that what if.. "I was saying when she put her finger on my lips.

" Susshh. So much to speak and that too everything bad. " She pouted

"This is not a dream. You're not sleeping. You're fully awake and I'm your reality. Beautiful one though" She winked and I sighed.

"Ish.. " I was saying when she again shut my mouth but this time in her way.

And, I love this way!

I took her face in my palms kissing her back while today I felt one thing in that slow kiss.

Belief!

"This is not a dream Mihir. We're each other's reality. We're going to spend the rest of our lives together just the way we've imagined. And believe me, if you think that you're dreaming then I'm the dream that you're seeing with open eyes. And dreams seen with open eyes are earned. You earned your love. And no one can take that ever away from you"she whispered as a year left her eye.

"Is that you being so mature? " I asked shocked

"I love you Mihir." She professed and I wiped thay one tear hugging her.

"I hope I'm not a dream now? " She asked and I chuckled.

"Just, get married to me fast. Can't wait to call you my wife" I said and she kissed my cheek.

"Sure Fiance " She smirked

"Tomorrow, a girl is going to be stopped by my family for me. You see my parents have chosen a beautiful girl for me. Ekdam pariya vargi hoor( woman just like a fairy) " I said and she smirked more.

"Really! My parents are also stopping a boy for me. Ghano phutro beend hai (very handsome groom) " She dramatized and I chuckled.

"Is he good to you? " I asked

"Oh he's lovely" She replied

"And what about yours? Is she nice to you? Does she respect you or not! Tell me! If not then being a best friend I'll tell your parents to find another good match" She said

"Oh no no! She's the most, most amazing girl I've ever met" I replied

"More then me? " She asked narrowing her eyes.

"I don't wanna lie to you so yes more then you." I smirked

"Okay that's enough. I'm feeling jealous of myself" Isha whined and I chuckled hugging her by side.

"It's late. I don't know what our parents are doing because my dad would've come twice till now other wise" She said

"I'm sure they're either discussing about tomorrow & wedding and all. Or else they're giving us quality time" I smirked tilting my head near her and she giggled standing up.