Chapter- 18

Isha's POV

"He's gentleman" Candice said and I looked at her.

And I crossed the limits today!

Who am I to say him all this!

And I was feeling jealous to see this girl with him when she's so generous.

And the hurt... That was visible in his eyes!

How can I behave like a bitch !

"Ishaani" Candice snapped her finger at me and I looked at her.

"Yeah. Sorry. What you were saying" I asked and she looked at me for a second and then smiled.

"I'm right now feeling so un lucky. I mean The Mihir Malhotra, he's so famous among girls. But he didn't even glance at me once. His eyes were already fixed at someone " She said and I looked at her confused.

"Am, nothing. For now, it was really nice meeting you Ishaani. And let me tell you, you are very gorgeous " She added and I passed her a genuine smile bidding bye.

I directly went to the parking and in my mind just one thing was revolving.

Whatever Candice said!

Reaching parking I looked at Mihir who was sitting in the driver seat with his bluetooth and I pad.

And he was on a video call.

I reached there and sat in the passanger seat.

His eyeballs moved for a second and then back at the screen.

"Finalize the land Mr. Malpani." He commanded in his bossy voice and then cut the call.

"Mih.. " I was trying to say when he clicked his bluetooth and it's blue light blinked.

Wow! So now he's ignoring me and listening to the songs!

No, that clearly means, he's not interested to talk to you!

I sighed and looked out of the window.

The whole drive passed like this and I was missing the whole day.

I can't believe this is the same person who was with me whole day.

He spoke, he smiled, he laughed and he...he was all.

But right now, he neither was speaking, nor smiling. Neither laughing and nor..making me feel good.

We reached the hotel back and I got out of the car.

"Thankyou for the favor Ms. Mittal." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"You're taking it wrong Mihir" I whispered

"I just before sometime realised the wrong I was thinking. You cleared it well. Thankyou for that too. " He said and without waiting for my reply he went inside.

A tear escaped my eye and I looked at his disappearing figure.

I went to my room and next day we all left for Mumbai.

The whole journey, he didn't even for once look at me.

We all reached Mumbai in evening and I went to my pent house and after taking a bath I directly slept.

It's been twenty days and he has been same with me.

He doesn't talk to me, he doesn't ask me anything other then business!

So weren't you the one who told him to mind his own business!

And he has got a new PA.