Chapter- 21

Mihir's POV

These days have been damn bad because I've been missing that lady so much!

And guess what, not just me, even mom and dad.

When dad told me about picking her up from airport, what could've been more good then that!

But here, she was shocked to see me there!

"Charlie, get the car started, we'll be there in minutes" I commanded and Charlie nodded going away leaving her with me alone.

"Back to earth Isha" I said and she looked at me and stepped a bit away from me.

I'm not an alien!

"You.. Here? " She asked

"Oh, that's because, someone said that Charlie's boss didn't have half an hour to pick you up" I smirked repeating what she just said and she bit her lip.

Can you please stop doing this Isha!

"Don't do that" I added

"What? Speaking a loud" She asked and I huffed.

"Nothing, Idiot" I muttered

"Hey! I ain't" She offended

"Shall we go" I asked and she nodded and was moving when I don't know what came in my mind and I grabbed her hand and hugged her.

Damn! I missed her!

This touch... This smell.. This.. Voice!

Ugh!

Get a grip Mihir Malhotra!

And I guess she was again so shocked to react that she didn't even hug me back.

"Mih.. " She was saying when I spoke back.

"That's because I missed you" I answered her unasked question as she released her breath wrapping her arms around me.

She fits perfectly in my arms!

Really, shut up man!

"Work missed you actually" I smirked looking at her when she passed me a tight smile.

"Shall we go Mr. Malhotra" She huffed and I chuckled.

I can't tell how cute she looks when she does that!

"Mom have been waiting for you! She's so much fond of you" I told with a frown as the car started and she smirked.

"I'm a charmer" She smirked and I looked at her.

"Yoh surely are " I whispered and she snapped her neck at me.

"What did you say" She asked

"Nothing. Get inside the car. I'm getting late" I stated and she sat inside not before making a face and I smiled.

Dumbo!

As usual this time the ride didn't go silent.

She was blabbering everything she did in Jaipur.

"And guess what? " She said as her pent house came.

"What? " I asked

"Mihira bhabhi & Vivaan bhai are going to be here after a month" She grinned and I smiled.

"Work calls" I told and she nodded as Charlie opened the door for her.

"Not with these formalities Charlie" She said as we both came out of the car.