Chapter - 19

Mihir's POV

It's been weeks since I've talked to her nicely.
It's just restricted strictly to business.

And why it shouldn't be!

Wasn't she the one who told that I'm no one!

She has been trying to talk to me, every time she gets a chance but...that hurts!

That did hurt because when she had to talk, she chose to hurt.

And why the hell my life seems to be revolving around her!

It's Vivaan and Mihira's wedding in some hours.

They're already man & wife according to Christian traditions.

And my kiddo looked beautiful in that white wedding gown.

Even she looked pretty in that blush pink dress.

"What are you thinking Mihir? " Mihira asked

"Just thinking that finally the whole mansion will be at peace" I smirked when she glared me and threw a pillow on me.

"Dog" She muttered

"Bitch" I replied and she huffed

"Seriously. Even today, I look like a bitch to you. It's my wedding Mihir. I'm going to leave you all forever" She cried and I sighed going near her.

"First of all, you're not going anywhere, ever. Don't say anything like this ever again. Understand" I warned and she pouted yet nodded.

"And secondly, you look the most beautiful bride of the world darling" I told and she smiled as a tear left her eye.

"And if you keep crying like this, you'll look witch" I smirked and she threw a fist on my shoulder while I chuckled hugging her.

"I'll miss you" She whispered

"I thought I won't say it but.. I'll miss you too. A lot" I sighed and she looked at me.

"Thank God you said it otherwise you're always like too late in expressing " She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean" I asked

"Life's too small to not say what you feel. So whatever is on your mind and in your heart, you must express. Who knows if it's too late sometimes " She said looking at me.

"You aren't going to Mars Mihu " I told with a duh tone

"It's 1145 kms Mihir"she dramatically said and I sighed.

" Shall we go! " I asked and she took a deep breath.

"Everything's going to be fine right? " She asked

"One of the finest lawyer of India is today nervous. Not bad" I smirked and she again glared me.

"Everything will be perfect. And I've a surprise for you" I added

"What" She asked exicted

"Let's go to the surprise then" I said taking out my hand and she wrapped her arm around it.

"Ready baby sister" I asked and she nodded.

I escorted her downstairs and it was all dark as I instructed.

We stepped outside towards beach and there were just phone flashlights.

I looked at mom, dad and our close relatives.

Jay uncle, his little son i.e my cousin Avyaan with my two more cousins were standing there with a floral net and the whole way till floor was floral.

"Wow" Mihira whispered as a tear left her eye.