Chapter- 27

MIHIR'S POV

And she looked at me shocked!

"Mihir. What are you doing here! And how did you get drenched " She spoke as soon as she opened the door.

"Can I get in? " I asked

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Come inside" She replied getting aside and I stepped inside as she closed the door while I looked at her apartment.

She definitely likes cosy environment and her apartment tells that!

The living room had a big book shelf and wooden furniture with some indoor plants and beautiful yellow lamps.

"God. This unseasonal rains" I muttered as it was raining cats and dogs outside.

"You're...all drenched. How? " She asked and I looked at her.

"Well, I was in a meeting with some business delicates at office and it started raining. I thought that I'll reach home but as soon as I started from there heavy rains started. And, your apartment is between office and Home. So.. " I told and she nodded.

"That's good. It has started raining really bad. Driving would've been impossible" She said looking outside and then looked at me.

"Amm...You should just.. Change I guess" She said looking at me.

"I can't wear your clothes I guess" I mocked but it's when I noticed her nicely.

She was wearing this white T shirt and black shorts... And of course she looked cute!

"I'm not an idiot Mihir. Just come" She told moving towards a door and opened it while I followed her inside.

And well... She's messy!

She looked at me and then looked away muttering something.

"I..was running late this morning. That's why" She spoke and I chuckled.

"Did I ask? " I raised my brow and she huffed opening her wardrobe and took out a T shirt and Pjs.

That were of course of a man!

What are they doing in her wardrobe!

Oh damn, does she have a.. Boy friend!!

And even thinking this my jaws clenched!

And why are you bothered!

"Mihir" She snapped her fingers at me and I looked at her.

"Are they your boy friend's" I asked and she looked shocked at me.

"What! No" She instantly replied and I sighed.

But then whose cloths are this!

"So, what are they doing here? " I asked

"God Mihir! Before three days, Vivaan Bhai and Mihira Bhabhi were here. And they both forgot their night cloths to take back with them in morning. So I picked them from guest room and gave them for washing. It's his." She snapped irritated and I sighed.

"Oh, I.. Just.. Nothing" I muttered and she huffed.

"Room in front. The guest room. I'll just give you a new towel" She said and picked out one giving me while I nodded going towards the room.

After taking a bath and changing into my best friend's clothes, I went out to see her in kitchen.

"Need some help" I asked and she looked at me as her eyes met mine.

Damn those blue eyes!

It feels as if they're just made for her!

"Isha" I whispered and she looked away and denied.