Chapter- 24

Mihir's POV

It's been three days and Isha is working for that Sabarwal.

I'm not liking it. Not at all!

Because I'm tensed for her safety. If by any chance, any slight chance she gets busted, she'll be in big problem.

And that'll be due to me.

We talked over chats these days so that there will be slightest risk of any tapping.

I've come to know many things in these days. And the most important is, that Sabarwal just want two things.

My humiliation in public and his own publicity.

To what limits people can go for just publicity!

I came to know one more important thing that too on first day.

I hate when Isha told me that how her department head threw a file at her to complete... But that was may be a sign.

It was the same file of the same land we were dealing on with them.

And we came to know that he wanted that land to himself.

He again had two profits by it.
First, Publitcity and money and second, me getting humiliated to purchase an illegal property! 

But I'm a bit worried today because Isha hasn't called me since morning.

I sighed and looked at the time. It was 10pm hence I dialled her number and she picked in one ring only.

"I was just going to call you" She said and I sighed listening to her voice.

Damn, why does that sound good!

"Mihir.. " She spoke and I again sighed happily.

Damn, the name again from her mouth!

Okay, shut up Mihir and focus.

"Where were you Isha. You told that you've to tell something important and you didn't call till now. I've been worried" I told

"Sorry. Got a little busy in works. But yeah you listen now." She said and I hummed.

"So..today in morning when I went inside his cabin, I saw a few people. And...I remember one face" She told

"What do you mean" I asked

"There's a head of yours in real estate department Mihir. Mr. Khatri." She spoke and I know what she meant.

"Bloody traitor. I'm not going to spare him I swear" I muttered

"Not now. Because right now, there's a slight problem" She whispered

"What? " I asked

"You know right, That Sabarwal has been keeping me busy with some or the other works. And on the top with your company's deals and projects which I know about." she asked

"Yes.. So what? " I questioned

"Since morning he's trying to keep me busy with other things rather then that. I mean other files and I think he might.." She was speaking when I spoke.

"And you think he might know you're lying. Isha, we'll find another way to deal with it. You leave" I said

"No Mihir. He don't know. He's a complete fool. He tells me almost every plans of his but, whenever the topic of that deal comes, he skips it. Today, I had file of that in my hand and he somehow took that away from me. And when I asked him about it, he told that he'll soon tell. I just need a few more days. He's going to spit out everything" She said in a very convincing tone.