Chapter- 35

Mihir's POV

"Charlie, We've to stop at some store for woolens" I commanded and he nodded.

After two hours we reached nearest airport and I purchased a woolen or two after which, chopper took me to Dharamshala, a small city in Himachal Pradesh.

And after some 20 minutes, I reached there and went to the hotel.

Checking in, I looked at the time and it was already 3 in the morning.

Just a few hours more Mihir.

This time...you'll convince her!

And you can tell Isha...whatever you want to then !!

God, what has happened to me!

From where did this come!!

Signing, I changed and slept.

I woke up in the morning when my alarm rang.

It was seven am already and hence I hurriedly freshened up, took a bath and got ready.

After having breakfast,I went outside and Charlie opened the car's door for me.

First thing I did was to contact the spy.

"Where? " I asked

"Near Main square" He told and I cut the call sitting inside the car.

"Main square" I told Charlie and he nodded.

After we reached there I looked around and found some shops there.

"Charlie. Ask anyone if they've seen her" I commanded and he nodded.

We both dispersed and started asking some people while some looked at me shocked.

" You're Mihir Malhotra right? " A teenage boy asked and I nodded.

"Have you seen this girl" I asked him back

"Can I just click a picture with you" He ignored the previous question and I gritted my teeth.

"I want to know if you've seen her" I asked again glaring him when he frowned.

"Annie Di " He spoke and I looked at him.

"No that isn't her name" I told

"That is her name. And she...well, she's a bit popular here" He said and I looked at him shocked.

"Y.. Where does she lives" I asked

"I'll tell you but I've one condition" He said and I glared him.

"Come on. You're a business man. It's a simple deal" He added and I sighed.

"I know what do you want. Gimme your phone" I said and he grinned taking out the same from his pocket and I clicked a selfie and then looked at him.

"Address now? " I stated

"I'll take you there. Come" He said and I looked at him.

"How do you know her? " I asked

"Well, she's our PG. Trust me she's so amazing. " He said and a pang was there in my heart.

"She's! " I mumbled as we walked towards a home when I gestured Charlie to stay there only.

"By the way, I'm Ishaan" He said as we moved inside and I looked at him.

Ishaani!

Why isn't she vanishing from my memory!