'!! No... it's not like that..!' Yaya thought as she looks at Katsuki who was snickering, her face right know is contorted of guilt. "Those extras were working hard and yet here you are, purposefully lowering your ranks just cuz you like it." Katsuki said and as he comes close, he makes a fist for a punch but Yaya managed to dodged it, "No... it isn't like that." Yaya said, showing her face in full confidence, "Hah! Not like that you say? Then explain." Katsuki jeered, "You say I've done it on purpose? Sure, I did but only on that race. While the cavalry battle, I was only adjusting to their pace." Yaya said, her hands forming into a fist, "And, I, no, we didn't want this, we only had to." Yaya finished in a whisper before flying at high speed to get close to Katsuki, her fists ready to punch while Katsuki was able to match up and tried to block it but she was as strong as boulder. Each hit made Katsuki step back but he wouldn't go down as easily, he started up his quirk again, his palms facing to Yaya and just as he was about to send a huge blast to her face. A sound of thunder that is way too close above them rumbling, Yaya and Katsuki stopped to look.

"Woah, woah, woah! What is that?!" Present Mic shouted while Aizawa immediately used his quirk but to no avail, "It's not a quirk." he mumbled.

'Hali? No... Hali's electricity is either yellow or red and never white.' Yaya thought as she observes for whatever that is.

A lightning that forms like a crooked ball starts to fade and there, a portal appears, it was as black as a void.

"That's the one!" Probe said, "That?!" Boboiboy pointed the black portal thing when something stepped out from it, "Yes! And you have to capture it too!" Probe told Boboiboy while pushing him a bit to take action already. "E-eh??? But, there's a lot of people here!" Boboiboy mumbled to Probe, "It's okay! I'm sure TAPOPS will back you up!" Probe cheered before proceeding to leave in fear. "Bye, Boboiboy! I believe in you!" Probe shouted, "What's up with that guy?" some audience commented, "Uhh, hehe. It's nothing." Boboiboy answered.

"That, looks like a dragon." Fang commented, sitting next to Gopal, "A dragon with one glowing red eye with multiple legs like an insect does???" Gopal remarked, "...Well, it shaped as one. But what is it?" Fang questioned, "Dunno, must be part of the event." Gopal answered, "Probably." Fang added.

"Oh my! What's that??? Something, something, event?" A short mouse something bear with a suit on questioned right between Aizawa and Hizashi, "Principal..." Aizawa mumbled, turning to look at the being again before answering, "I'm not sure, but it's not good." Aizawa answered, "Hmmm, it seems the audience thinks it's part of the event." the principal said, the two heroes looks at the principal then to each other, "I'm sure you'll know what to do." the principal said with a smile on his face.

"What is that?" Yaya questioned, "Well, whatever it is, I'm going to beat it!" Katsuki declared, "Will you stop with the violence?!" Yaya remarked then she saw Boboiboy waving from the crowd, 'Boboiboy? What does he want?' Yaya thought as she looks at Boboiboy and clearly saw him pointing at the dark dragon then pointing at himself and made a fist, he pointed the dark dragon again and made a peace sign. And Yaya realized what it meant, 'He's going to fight it??' Yaya thought, 'But what's with the peace sign tho???' Yaya quizzically thought,"Oi! Where are ya lookin' at?" Katsuki questioned as he turns around to where Yaya stared out only to see an orange capped boy jumping from the rail and his orange clothes then turned into brown, along with his cap.

"Huh?! What is that kid doing?!" Katsuki shouted, "Oi! Kid! What are you doing?!" Present Mic called, the crowd turns and saw the boy placing his fists into the ground, helping him to form a glove.

"What the?"

"What is that kid doing?"

"This is still part of the event, right?"