93

Chapter 93: [Ultimate Punishment Mission]

In the second week of waiting for Oliver's arrival, Ash didn't bother with anything else, concentrating on practicing his familiarity with the new dish.

As for the task that the system let her go abroad, she had no intention of carrying out it at all, and she didn't do everything about visas.

What Ash has to do every day is to nest in the kitchen and communicate with the ingredients, no matter how pitty the [Final Mission] is, but the system has opened up 100% dialogue permissions for her!

Given that Ash intends to defy the tasks issued by the system, these communication privileges may be withdrawn at some point. Therefore, she only grasps the time to use it now, and if she can understand everything, she will help herself more in the future.

Of all the ingredients, Ash has been chatting with various seasonings lately, because the taste of the ingredients often does not change much, and their original taste is like that. But the seasonings are different, and if they are slightly different in proportion, the taste can be very different.

She loves mixing various amounts of condiments together to create the feeling of different flavors of seasonings, and whenever she has time, she shuts herself in the kitchen to research and deal with these lovely ingredients.

"Huh, don't you put a little chili sauce?" The soy sauce in the bowl asked suspiciously, "Sichuan cuisine is not perfect without chili."

The salt

grains that were melting answered it: "No, the pepper is running out, and Xixi wants to try the recipe without pepper."

Sweet vinegar: "Yes, there are still many customers who do not eat spicy, but we are going to an international restaurant!" Cooking

wine: "Ouch, little sweet vinegar, you heard Xixi talking on the phone~"

...

At this time, Ash was talking to Oliver on the phone, and the condiment was talking about it again. Because she and Oliver speak English on the phone, the ingredients will smell the international atmosphere of Shiheng Restaurant.

When she came in, the ingredients talked to her again: Light soy sauce: "Xixi, come over and season quickly, let's try another flavor today~" Pork belly:

"

Don't pay attention to that pile of condiments, Xixi, don't you make delicious meat today~

Pipi Shrimp: "Shut up, Xixi, foreign friends may not have eaten Pipi Shrimp, it's better to take us away!" Lettuce

: "Meat and vegetarian with ah young sister, foreign friends will definitely like ULI lettuce babies, look at their burgers and make them!" "

......

A room full of voices of different tones, Ash was drowned in as soon as he entered the kitchen, what a pleasant pain.

She pressed her temple and gave orders to the ingredients, "Stop, stop, everyone be quiet, I didn't sleep well last night." The

ingredients saw that her face was really not very good, and they all quieted down one after another.

Ash smiled slightly, stood in the kitchen and said to the ingredients: "Thank you for your help all the way, your international friends will come over tonight, let's perform well in the evening!"

The

ingredients chattered and cheered for a while, but soon quieted again, because looking at Ash's appearance, there should be something that had not been said.