40

Chapter 40: The Best PR.

Overnight, rumors that Su Yang was a murderer were diluted to the greatest extent.

His brawl incident at school was clarified by many onlookers at the time, saying that although it was wrong for him to beat someone, it was also wrong for the other party to insult Su Mucheng first.

Those netizens who once trampled him into the mud came out again to say that he was pitiful, but few people came forward to apologize to him.

And when Su Yang was pushed to the cusp again, Ash as his "girlfriend" was inevitably mentioned again.

The video pushing people is full of ironclad evidence, and it seems that there is no breakthrough in whitewashing, so worried netizens began to persuade Su Yang to break up with this girlfriend. They said that Ash was arrogant or violent, and that Su Yang's childhood was already unfortunate, and everyone thought it was better for him to stay away from such radical people.

When Ash saw these remarks, he cried and laughed.

But she doesn't go up to argue for herself, because she knows that the best PR is always silence.

The next day, when people start going to work and school, it's also the peak time for the Internet.

Following the "evidence post", another reverse post also appeared on the forum, with the title: Shock, Sy's girlfriend beats people again!!!

This is not a "headline party", and it does post a black-and-white surveillance video.

People can clearly see the two boys facing each other, and then the tall boy's hand gently raised, and the whole dish was poured on the back of the girl in front!

The dishes in the cafeteria are all soup and water, and although the portraits taken by the surveillance are small and black and white, people who watch can still intuitively feel the embarrassment of girls.

Then, the girl turned around and her face was mosaicked, but everyone knew that this was Sy's girlfriend.

The two seem to be arguing, the video has no sound, they can only guess. But because of this eerie quietness, people found that there was no one to even hand over tissues!

From here, the video enters high energy, and I see the girl turn around and hit the vegetable and splash it on the boy, and the boy actually wants to raise his hand to hit the girl!

Finally, I saw the girl's handsome kick, and the boy was buckled to the ground by her, unable to stand upright.

Although everyone came in to see Sy's girlfriend beat people, they never expected to see her being splashed by the boys, and it was so miserable that no one around handed her tissues.

This time, Ash did not give those who were dark in their hearts, or the sunspots, a chance to guide the wind. Directly let people lead the rhythm for the first time, so, the comments below are all like this:

- "IMHO, the men who hit girls are rubbish, and the girls play well!"

- "Although Sy's girlfriend has a bad reputation, pushing people has not been washed." But this guy really... It's actually so disgusting to spill vegetables??? This is a man ??

——"I don't know if everyone noticed, after this girl was splashed, there were all spectators around, and there was a girl who was gloating!" And after the boy was splashed, someone immediately handed a tissue [trembling]" - "I want to know what excessive things Sy's girlfriend did, this boy actually wants to do this to her..."

- "

Only I think that girls are simply isolated collectively?" How do you feel that she is a victim of school violence?! "