7

Chapter Seven: A Chapter of Hahaha.

"Successfully stayed in the country and received praise from two people."

When Ash saw this task, she felt that the food system was quite intelligent, and she could actually assign tasks according to her situation, and did not forget to add praise for her cooking skills.

She returned to the task selection interface, and staying in China was something she had to do, so she directly clicked the "Accept" button.

The system immediately prompts: "Confirm to accept the task, if it fails, it will die directly because the host level is too low."

Through the initial task, Ash already knew the bug in the broken system, and the rejection would inevitably have no good results, so she did not exit to check the rejection and chose to finalize.

"Ding - the new task is triggered successfully, and the remaining time is 168h59m59s..."

Ash mentally converted the time, which lasted for a week, and it seemed that the completion time was directly proportional to the difficulty of the task.

It was already ten days before the start of school, and if she couldn't finish it within a week, she basically didn't have much chance.

Thinking of the bug of this system, she carefully looked at whether there were other requirements on it, and as last time, there was a "?" in the upper right corner. icon.

Ash clicked, and the white text on a blue background prompted:

"This time I need to get the praise of two people surnamed Fang."

Sure enough, this time there is also a limit.

After Ash studied the system, he immediately went to unlock the door of the piano room, and then sat down in front of the piano and put his ten fingers on the keys.

Beethoven's Fifth Symphony echoed through the room, and for the first time Eich felt that the Symphony of Destiny was so pleasant, and every note perfectly blended into his mood at the moment.

Joy, emotion, abruptness, and a trace of stunnedness, after being reborn, her heart was actually not too steady, because it was too much like a dream.

But - she has figured out now, is it a dream, since she is here, then live hard and hard. It doesn't matter if it's real or illusory, since you're here, just accept it and enjoy it.

An ordinary rock sugar pear, although the three friends praised it, Lian Yuyan did not suspect Aixi. At most, I felt that the cook at home had a heart, served the right snacks in the right weather, and said to the finance that this month's salary increase would be over.

The chef was happy to have money, so he didn't poke Aixi, but muttered in his heart that Miss Ai's family was strange, and the ladies of other families were eating, drinking and having fun, but she always loved to enter the kitchen full of oil smoke.

After this episode, Ash was naturally well-behaved at night, and did not dare to run to the kitchen, and she decided to explore her grandfather's mouth first at night.

Who knows, after dinner, before she spoke, Ai Zhongkun took a step ahead of her and asked her to go to the study to chat.

Lian Yuyan's eyes narrowed slightly, but the old man opened his mouth to let his granddaughter go to the study to chat, and she couldn't say anything, so she had to watch them go upstairs.

Just eaten, not very suitable for drinking tea, the two just sat opposite each other, Ai Zhongkun decided to ask one by one.

"Xixi, did you really make the tomato scrambled eggs that day?" He asked first.