54

Chapter 54: You're Drunk.

Ai Shiheng saw his daughter's eyes shining slightly, her face full of surprise, and she quickly told her idea.

She said: "Dad, if we want to transform, I think we should first change the decoration style and make it more upscale, rather than the same restaurant style. So I just said that I can directly close the business first, and externally said that the restaurant decoration and upgrade, to try out a new model, by the way, I will change the chef, but let's not say it's me. In this way, although people in the industry will speculate that we only have to do this because we have lost the chef, laymen will be jealous and doubtful, and will wonder if we really want to reform before letting the chef go.

Ash said this, paused, looked into his father's eyes, and waited for his reaction. After all, this is the first step in the plan, the store renovation is closed, the change of chef is a big deal for any restaurant, and she needs to know her father's attitude.

Ai Shiheng rolled his eyes, thinking about his daughter's proposal.

They have been closed for a few days now, and many customers who often come here to dine already know that their chef has gone to Wanfu Lou, and they are quite surprised at that time. Therefore, Shiheng Restaurant has long been in the whirlpool, renovated, and played the signboard to transform, which is a smoke bomb.

The daughter is right, laymen, that is, foodies, they don't know much about the reason, they only care about the taste. Moreover, it is not the people in the industry who support the restaurant business, it is precisely these laymen.

He nodded at his daughter and replied: "Very good, on the one hand, it can arouse the curiosity of passers-by, after we finish the decoration, they may come to eat out of curiosity; On the other hand, you also happen to be preparing for the final exam first, so you do it first. Did I find someone to design the decoration style, or did you already have an idea? Ash

knew that Dad was a visionary person, as long as he agreed to close down, the rest would be easy to operate!

She controlled her excitement and continued: "Dad, I will find someone to design the decoration style, you find a better decoration company, it is best to be fast and good quality." Be sure to do it well before the Spring Festival, because everyone has money and leisure during the Spring Festival, which is a good opportunity.

Ai Shiheng immediately replied: "You don't have to worry about this, we are a second decoration, if it is fast, it may be possible to get it in half a month."

"Nope." Ash dismissed his idea, "Dad, my plan is to reinstall it all, if so, is there a way to do it in a month?" Ai

Shiheng pondered for a moment and gave the answer, "Okay, I will take time to personally supervise the work every day, and try to complete it within a month, but after loading, I have to ventilate the toxic substances to get rid of them."

Ash nodded, "Well, so I said try to use better materials, and we'll open it as we go." After loading, leave it for a week, then you can open the business, and then get some plants in it. In this way, customers should not be repulsed, and many restaurants are open after loading, and we are already good.

Ai Shiheng: "Okay, then dad waits for your drawings, decoration are all small problems, tell me about your whole idea?"

Ash blinked, only then told her father her whole thoughts, and surprise kept flashing in the other party's eyes, and she saw a look of approval and relief.

After listening, Ai Shiheng smiled happily, "Xixi, I think you have changed a lot since you went to college, this idea, Dad is very optimistic, let's let it go!" But then again, Dad thinks you've broadened your horizons a lot now, so this proves that your mom is right, do you say yes?