6

Chapter 6: Soft and Sweet~

As soon as Lian Yuyan's sharp gaze fell on her daughter, she found that her expression became a little nervous, and she affirmed the thoughts in her heart.

"Why did the kitchen suddenly remember to make wonton noodles?" She asked herself, and then took another sip of soup, fresh and fragrant, even better than that from her hometown.

Ai Xi was afraid of being leaked by the maid, so he quickly replied: "Of course, because my mother's hometown is in Guangdong, the morning tea there is not only dim sum, but also wonton noodles."

The daughter's hurried explanation completely exposed her form.

"Oh?" Lian Yuyan raised her eyebrows, and Yun asked lightly, "But the taste of this side tastes different from before." The

words of praise were about to come out, and Ash led him to ask, "Well? What's different, isn't it fresher?

"Yes, yes, this soup hangs really well today!"

Hearing this praise, Aixi's eyes lit up, but he listened to the other party continue:

"In the past, it was all milky white chicken soup, but today although this one looks like boiled water, it is not greasy and has a more delicious taste. And the noodles, the timing is so good, the taste is very good, I have to boast about today's chef. The

male voice, the standard middle-aged male voice, is that her father Ai Shiheng is praising her, not her mother.

After his father finished praising him, his younger brother Ike also said: "Well, today's noodles are the most delicious I have ever eaten, can I make this kind of noodles in the future?" None

of it was my mother's boast.

Ash felt a little lost in his heart, but his father and brother praised it so much, and his mother might echo it. So, she looked sideways at her mother, but found that the other party was also looking at her seriously.

"Ash, you did this." Lian Yuyan was full of determination.

Without waiting for praise, but waiting for doubts, Ash felt a giggle in his heart.

Mom's tone was too calm, and she shook her head weakly, "How come, I went out to exercise in the morning."

Lian Yuyan smiled and said, "Oh? Then the place where you exercise may be a little special, and the flour is also exercised on the hair.

Aixi,

who was exposed, felt a little embarrassed, and smiled dryly, "Mom... I'm not thinking that you haven't eaten wonton noodles for a long time, but I just recently saw a new method and tried to make it, what do you think it tastes?

Since he couldn't praise it, he had to ask bluntly.

"Not great!"

After Lian Yuyan answered in a bad tone, she quickly finished eating the noodles, then put the chopsticks away, got up and walked upstairs, "Aixi, come to the study after eating."

Ai Xi knew that this negotiation could not be avoided, and also hastily ate the noodles and obediently went upstairs.

In the study, Lian Yuyan and Ai Xi sat opposite each other.

"Ash, what have you been thinking about lately, why do you suddenly not want to go abroad, and you specially run to the kitchen to please me?" Lian Yuyan's tone was not very good, and it could be seen that she was very dissatisfied with her daughter's performance last night and this morning.