87

Chapter 87: Brother Jin Chao, goodbye.

"But there is only one chance, you choose."

Fang Jinchao's words seemed to really carry his unique feelings, as if there was magic, and Ai Xi was almost deflected and seduced.

Perhaps, men really feel that they are a lover, and they will work hard to "pursue" their loved ones. But this is not the case, true love will not be so heavy, so terrible.

Ai Xi looked at Fang Jinchao solemnly, he was really capable, whether the words just now were true or false, she almost forgave him.

"Fang Jinchao," she said, "this is not a choice question at all, from the moment you decided to involve Su Yang's private affairs and me in it, you were not qualified to let me choose." Hearing

this, Fang Jinchao's gaze sank and he was silent.

After Fang Cai's conversation, Ai Xi felt that although Fang Jinchao was too possessive and did a lot of amazing things, he should not really treat himself.

So, she decided to say bluntly, "Fang Jinchao, if it is impossible for me to walk towards you, then it is even more impossible for me to approach Fang Yizhou. To be precise, neither he nor I are really together now, and that night, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gone to the club at all, and I knew the truth that night.

At this time, a surprised expression crossed Fang Jinchao's face, and he said softly, "It turned out to be like this, can you tell me how you know?"

Ash paused slightly, of course she couldn't say.

"Sorry, it's my secret." She replied and immediately diverted the topic, "But Fang Jinchao, you said that you would never really hurt me, but in fact, you have already caused harm to me from the beginning. When Su Yang's background was exposed, I also suffered a lot of criticism, and even was pushed down the stairs and splashed with dishes in the cafeteria. You caused all this, and just because I'm strong in my heart doesn't mean I'm not hurt.

She was silent for a moment before continuing, "Sometimes gossip can hurt a person fatally, and if you really love it, you can't take the initiative to put me in that situation." You are not love, just a strong possessiveness, love is not as superficial as you say.

Fang Jinchao's eyes were heavy, and he looked at Ai Xi tightly, unable to guess what he was thinking at the moment.

Ai Xi was not afraid of him, looked at him directly, and said word by word: "Mr. Fang, our cooperative relationship ends here, and I hope you will stop meddling in my affairs." However, during this time with you, your help to me is undeniable, and I was really touched and happy when you were willing to be my backing, allowing me to reform Shiheng Restaurant at will. Thank you, we leveled it, and these things will not be pursued.

Fang Jinchao still looked at her intently, and the emotions on his face changed and changed, looking like he wanted to say something and stopped. But he never spoke, was silent for a long time, and finally only said the word "good".

Ai Xi was finally relieved, in fact, she was not completely sure at all, Fang Jinchao would agree to her proposal and kindly let her leave.

She was gambling, betting on how much love Fang Jinchao had for herself, obviously, she won the bet.

Aixi's face also softened, and she finally whispered to the man: "Brother Jin Chao, goodbye."

With

that, she turned and left, leaving without looking back.

Fang Jinchao looked at the girl's back, and when he heard the girl finally call herself "Brother Jinchao", his heart suddenly felt sad. He began to wonder if he really did something wrong, shouldn't loving someone be possessive?