58

Chapter 58: Dance Partners.

Ash fell into the crook of the hand of the person behind her, and the unfamiliar smell of tobacco hit, and she was surprised at the same time as she was happy.

So she didn't immediately thank her, but looked back at the person, wanting to know who the other party was.

"Brother Jin Chao?" Ash didn't expect it to be him at all.

Fang Jinchao steadied her, then extinguished the cigarette butt in his hand and gave her a soft "hmm".

Without any superfluous words, Ash didn't even know when the other party was here, how much he saw, and how much he heard?

She blinked her eyes, feeling less dizzy, inadvertently flicked away Fang Jinchao's hand, and then asked, "Why are you smoking here alone?"

Fang Jinchao stared at her a few times and replied, "Aren't you here alone." "

......

Ash just wanted to find something to say, but he didn't expect to dig a hole for himself, so he had to say: "Actually, I was lost, and I accidentally walked to this pool, I felt that the scenery was good, and I wanted to stop and enjoy it for a while."

In the

darkness, Fang Jin raised the corners of his mouth slightly, "As a result, I bumped into my friend's confession, so I had to hide?"

He had thought that this girl could do anything, but he didn't expect her to get lost.

Forehead.

Ash felt a little embarrassed, "You have seen it all, then why are you smoking here, is it okay to smoke in your situation?"

In fact, she was quite surprised to see Fang Jinchao cigarette butts, because after going to the Fang Group so many times, this man always looked abstinent and refreshed. Although the man who smokes is more tasteful, he always feels that he does not match Fang Jinchao.

"Nothing, come out and breathe." Fang Jinchao's gaze still fell on her, "Do you still want to continue to look at the scenery, don't watch me send you back to the banquet hall."

In fact, he and Fang Yizhou fled for the same reason, because the view of some things was different from the old man, and he had to come out to avoid it. It wasn't close to the banbanquet hall, and in winter, few people came over to smoke. He didn't expect to meet Ash, and he was about to stop her, but she actually hid in the bushes herself.

Fang Jinchao felt that he had accidentally seen another side of the girl, so he was unwilling to tell her about those negative energy.

"Oh, okay, let's go back together." Ai Xi saw that he didn't want to say, and she didn't ask anymore, she was just concerned out of politeness.

The two walked back, and because they didn't know the way, Ash fell slightly behind the man.

"Ash, how are things going at the restaurant?" Fang Jinchao felt that the two were too quiet and found a topic of work to talk about.

Ash: "It's still decorating, I've been preparing for the final exam in the past two days, and I haven't asked my dad about the progress." By the end of my exam week, I should be able to try new dishes.

Fang Jinchao: "Oh? Think of any new dishes, can I come and try them then?

Ash paused slightly, but returned to normal after only a moment, "You are a shareholder of my family, of course, you can try it, I will call you when the time comes."

She didn't understand why Fang Jinchao would make such a request, after all, he had no sense of taste, and he could only appreciate the plating when he tried it, and it was a little strange to think about it.