71

Chapter 71: Dating.

Fang Jinchao appeared at the kitchen door at an unknown time, he was wearing a suit and leather collar, just like the first time the two met.

Ai Xi was slightly stunned, at that time, she still felt that the other party was a dangerous figure, but now she was going to marry him.

"Why did you come to my house, what time is it?" She asked.

In fact, Fang Jinchao was also looking at Aixi.

The girl's current appearance is very different from the night we first met, and it seems that every once in a while, she can show you a different side.

The first time they met, she wore a white dress like light tulle, cunningly "betrayed" Fang Yizhou, and wanted to ridicule herself when she danced. And the second time they met, it was still at Ai's house, and she asked herself ignorantly and bluntly whether the food was unappetizing. The third time they met, in Fang Yizhou's apartment, she was wrapped in an apron, like a cute cook in the anime...

Fang Jinchao found that he actually remembered every look of her so clearly.

After a pause, he replied: "It's eight thirty in the morning, and the weather is bad today, so the sky looks a little dark." Grandpa Ai invited the old man to have morning tea, and I came to visit him and mentioned our relationship with him. My aunt didn't find you and told me you should be here.

Ash was clear, no wonder she was in the kitchen all night, and her mother didn't care about her, it turned out that she hadn't taken care of her.

"Let's go, let's go eat." She said and headed for the living room.

"Wait." Fang Jinchao pulled her, "Your apron hasn't been taken off yet, and when your aunt sees it, it is estimated that she will talk about you again, I heard that she doesn't like you cooking." "

......

Ash paused at his feet and looked down to see that he had really forgotten to take off his apron. She thought of the last time she was in Fang Yizhou's apartment, and now she felt a little embarrassed to hear him mention the apron.

After neatly taking off her apron, she stuffed it in the kitchen and said, "Let's go now."

But Fang Jinchao still stood in place, suddenly raised his lips and smiled, then he touched his mobile phone, and finally turned the screen to Aixi, and said: "Let's wash your face again." Ash

looked through the front camera, and there were some places on her face that were stained with potato powder, which looked a little funny.

The expression on her face immediately became a little unnatural, whispered a word, and got into the kitchen again. Wiped casually, she decided to go back to the bedroom first, and said to Fang Jinchao: "Brother Jinchao, you go to the living room first, I still have to go back to the bedroom to change clothes..."

Ash felt that her life had never been so embarrassing, she was so excited last night that she came down in her furry pajamas. These clothes were still bought in her previous life in high school, pink, with rabbit ears, and after she was reborn, she was too lazy to buy them again, so she kept wearing them.

"Hmm." Fang Jinchao didn't say anything, and his tone sounded normal.

Ai Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and said in his heart, if it was Fang Yizhou, he must have laughed at her, and felt out his mobile phone to take pictures and leave a handle.

Suddenly, her footsteps paused slightly, wondering what she thought for a second, why did she suddenly think of Fang Yizhou?!

"What's wrong, do you remember something again?" Fang Jinchao saw her pause and asked.