78

Chapter 78 The system has issued new tasks...

"Do you need me to strike directly?"

When the man said this, he was full of strategizing, which made Ash seem to see the president who was calling for wind and rain in the business world, in fact, this is his original face.

She was silent and replied: "No need, I can solve this matter, I only know that people who blindly imitate others will not go far."

After

saying that, Ash himself was slightly startled, thinking of himself in his previous life.

Didn't she also "unintentionally" copy others, so she ended up like that, Wanfulou always makes such a trick, naturally it can't go long.

Fang Jinchao looked at her with a serious look, and didn't ask too much, and bowed his head gently, "Okay, if you need help, let me know at any time."

Ash: "Well, don't you really eat something, if you don't eat, I want to go back to school, and there are still some things tomorrow morning." "Okay

," Fang Jinchao got up directly and helped Ash carry his things, "Let's go, I'll just come to see you, by the way, take a look at the situation of the restaurant, nothing else." Ashweiton

, thinking of his feelings about the other party, decided to make it clear with the other party.

"Brother Jin Chao, the two of us are just a contractual relationship, as I said on the terms." "If one of us meets our loved one, we can terminate the contract at any time," she said.

Fang Jinchao's eyes wandered, although he didn't understand why Ash said this, he was always a little dissatisfied with his performance tonight.

He was also not angry, but responded with a chuckle: "Well, I remember." As I said when I gave a gift just now, I went abroad for half a month, but I just came to see you, and the elders will think more. Since you and I have agreed to marry, naturally we will not find a lover in such a short time, right? The

man's tone was clearly so gentle, but Ash felt that his words were full of hints, as if he had noticed his thoughts and movements.

She quietly hooked her lips and didn't answer again.

The two were silent all the way, the car was abnormally quiet, Fang Jinchao only sent her to the school gate, and stopped the car.

He said, "Would you rather get off here, or at the door of your dormitory?"

This is thoughtfully asking her thoughts, if it is an average person, may feel that getting off the car now is too much, so push the boat along the water and let the man send it in.

But – Ash has never been such a soft-hearted person.

She smiled and replied, "Right here, when we were just discussing treatment cooperation before, I was said to be entangled with men outside the school." Now that we really have something, it's better to avoid it, I don't want to be in the headlines again. Thank you, Brother Jinchao. There

was no particular estrangement, no particular intimacy, as if they were really just partners.

Fang Jin snorted lightly and said goodbye to the girl, "Pay attention to safety, send me a message when you get to the bedroom."

Ash smiled at him one last and walked away without looking back.

But Fang Jinchao did not leave immediately, but looked at the girl's back with thoughtful eyes.

After the start of school, Ash's life became completely busy, and many professional classes were added in the first semester of his freshman year. In addition to her usual courses, she also has to work part-time as a chef in her own restaurant, and at the same time find a way to solve the matter of Wanfulou.