22

Chapter 22 Unfortunately, you are waiting for me.

As soon as Su Yang walked out of the bedroom door, the man greeted him with breakfast.

"Student Su, go to the cafeteria so early? I bought an extra breakfast here, why don't you help me solve it! The man smiled and handed him the bun soy milk.

"Reporter Wang, don't come to persuade me again, I won't fight with Aixi. It's been three or four days since the end of the food festival, and people have a bad memory, and even the competition will not be so topical anymore. Will you let me go, and let yourself go? Su Yang shook his head, rejected the other party's kindness, and walked in the direction of the cafeteria.

Yes, the person who came was reporter Wang of the food column group, and he began to lobby Su Yang from the day the masses coaxed. However, Su Yang was like a stone, not hot at all, and always rejected him coldly.

Reporter Wang followed his footsteps closely and said in a good voice: "Su Yang, just think again." This fight is a win-win for us, maybe you can take this opportunity to become popular! You see that various media platforms have developed now, let me tell you, if this fighting dish makes you popular, you can broadcast live like those anchors! Really, although many people are now playing games live, but I think live streaming has great potential, you are not moved at all?

Su Yang stood still, and reporter Wang was overjoyed, thinking that he had finally found a breakthrough.

So he continued to persuade: "Really, you may not know that there is a live broadcast platform now, and there are already many people in it who live broadcast games, play the piano and sing. And cooking is also a talent, you can first live broadcast some simple dishes, teach people cooking tips... Ah, I really think this is very good, our company can cooperate with you ah, you are responsible for shooting, we are responsible for operating you?!

"Stop!" Su Yang couldn't listen anymore, so he immediately stopped it, looked sideways at reporter Wang and said very seriously, "Mr. Wang, maybe what you said is indeed a business opportunity, but I don't want this opportunity to become famous." I think I've made it clear enough that cooking is just a hobby of mine and I don't intend to make it a career. So, I would never sell my cooking skills to support myself or earn pocket money, I would be a lawyer. If you harass me like this again, I will call the police!"

After

that, he stopped entangled with this reporter, turned his head and walked away quickly.

Reporter Wang looked at Su Yang's back, frowned, and said in his heart why this student can't enter the oil and salt, it is more difficult to go to the mirror than to kill him!

He originally wanted to convince Su Yang with great confidence, but now it seems that perhaps only to lobby Aixi, the beautiful chef seems to be a good gimmick.

Although there is no gimmick of famous family heirloom fighting vegetables, it is always the same way, and he still does not want to miss this opportunity.

Ash didn't have morning classes, and last night he went to bed after midnight, so he woke up late in the morning and slept until half past eight. Usually, her body clock wakes up before seven.

The entire dormitory was still sleeping, and she stretched, remembering that the message Oliver sent last night seemed to have not been read, so she rolled over and touched her phone.

Ash had thought that Oliver was going to make friends with her, so when she saw the name that didn't match her expectations, she rolled over from the bed and sat up in surprise.

With a "bang", everyone in the dormitory was awakened.

"Ash, are you having a problem? If you don't sleep, everyone has to wake up with you, right?! Gao Minzhen, who had the gas to get up, was the first to rant at her.